Our valued sponsor

award-winning question, how to accept huge payments from physical cc?

ballot

Mar 30, 2019
Visit site
Hi, if i can get any helpfull answer i will reward with 250$,
i want to know if there is any way to accept credit card payments without any problem and huge amount, 10,000$ each transaction and monthly around 5 million dollar,
they are not stolen illegal or something else,
1- how to accept payments from these cards in easiest way,without facing any problem with banks
2- what can be comission rates?

also let me clarify that , i already can cashout from as cash but it has a daily limit and takes %4.

I know about cards that can give you 10k a day from ATM without any fee (and even more maybe), however this is not your case from what I understand. You have a specific card and want to spend a big amount regularly?

Not a pro in this but in my thoughts are couple ecommerce shops that sell rolex can fix that
they are not open to online payments.

It's better to cashout them from ATM since it only takes 4%, because if you are going through card gateway the fees will be much higher.

its %4 in other countries like georgia , russia, its some risky and hard to move the my legal money to my own money lol. and it takes 10 days to cashout fully a card.

I know about cards that can give you 10k a day from ATM without any fee (and even more maybe), however this is not your case from what I understand. You have a specific card and want to spend a big amount regularly?

well, banks says we dont have any comission but we still pay %4, i am not sure that comission rate related with the fee of visa or fee of the bank of the card's.

1. Come to Bulgaria, set up a company that sells IT services and get a POS terminal.
  2. Your clients should set up a company as well, something that...well...makes sense to use a lot of IT services.
  3. Invoice your client's company for as many 5 figure amounts as you want which they will pay with the CC at your POS terminal.

There is no other secure way to do it that I can think of, which also would end up costing less in the long run.

Your other option is the following:
  1. Your client buys physical gold bars with the credit card and somehow ships them to you (lol).

Hi, if i can get any helpfull answer i will reward with 250$,
i want to know if there is any way to accept credit card payments without any problem and huge amount, 10,000$ each transaction and monthly around 5 million dollar,
they are not stolen illegal or something else,
1- how to accept payments from these cards in easiest way,without facing any problem with banks
2- what can be comission rates?

also let me clarify that , i already can cashout from as cash but it has a daily limit and takes %4.

What kind of business are you in? If it's legit, I might be interested to look at your case.

Latest Threads