Our valued sponsor

Question Axeon Bank

Solution
How did you even find that website? It's clearly bogus. I'm just curious how people find these websites.

Website is full of nonsense, the domain as registered just a few weeks ago, they have no online presence (despite boasting about so many public partnerships), and there is absolutely no way to verify their regulatory status. And somehow no one working at the bank is using LinkedIn?
How did you even find that website? It's clearly bogus. I'm just curious how people find these websites.

Website is full of nonsense, the domain as registered just a few weeks ago, they have no online presence (despite boasting about so many public partnerships), and there is absolutely no way to verify their regulatory status. And somehow no one working at the bank is using LinkedIn?

Reactions: carlosbl
Solution

One lawyer asked me if I knew this "bank"...

Latest Threads