Our valued sponsor

B2B Consultancy Service

Dave

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Hello!

I wonder what is the best place to incorporate a consulting company which will consult financial companies worldwide (BTW most of these are located in offshore zones like BVI, Caymans, HK and Singapore)? The payments should be sent via wire transfers so being able to connect to a payment processor is NOT considered a necessity. We would just need a bank account or an IBAN in multiple places to be able to collect the payments via different streams….

Please recommend a place to incorporate such a company.. Cyprus is out because they have tight investment advisory controls there…Seychelles does not sound very reputable…

Do you think HK is ok? Even if we embrace the 15% corporate tax or should we just go with BVI/Gibraltar/Isle of Man or Bermuda (would it be easy to find 5 or 10 different IBANS for such a company)?

Dave

And yes - the company will be offering unique technology product so I guess using nominees is out as well as that woudl jeopardise future business (woudl need to patent the technology later)....

Reactions: blizz
BVI, Malta and Gibraltar sounds not too bad for such business. Do you think you will need to be regulated at any point? You may consider HK and simply pay the tax and file the reports required there if it is something your business can afford.

Reactions: bastard
Thank you for you reply... Well the fact is those offshore jurisdictions do not allow to deal with local companies so I guess we woudl need TWO companies - like BVI to deal with HK companies and HK company to deal with the rest...IOM regulator told us we woudl NOT need to be regulated/HK one also hinted we might b exempt...need to consult local law firms..Do you think BVI has a strong regulatory climate?

They have a strong regulatory climate in the BVI rest assured. They are going total nuts there similar to the Seychelles with their outragose requirements for the documents. I would think that Gibraltar may even be easier to get you started.

For HK I believe there is so much fraud going on there that even if you think you have found a good lawyer you will still not get a final answer or a setup to what you are looking for they will smash you with regulative requirements once they got paid and you can step back.

I would look at the UK or even Ireland to setup your business. Go throug hthe process to get regulated if that is required, ask a lawyer or accountant for help in the respective countries.

What exactly will your business do?

Reactions: kolagin
And yes - the company will be offering unique technology product so I guess using nominees is out as well as that woudl jeopardise future business (woudl need to patent the technology later)....
As a few others I would say Ireland to be a good choice for your business. It has everything all are looking for low tax, easy to incorporate and it looks trustworthy.

You could consider to setup a regular UK Company for your services that would look most legit. Otherwise if you have Money you can setup a Company in Switzerland or Luxembourg that would look cool for a consultancy firm I think.

Do you think any of the offshore jurisdictions around are actually follow up on you with which company you are doing business? I believe all these regulations are accepted by them for one purpose, to satisfy OECD and the rest of the world. For your day to day business it will have no effect what so ever!

Do you think any of the offshore jurisdictions around are actually follow up on you with which company you are doing business? I believe all these regulations are accepted by them for one purpose, to satisfy OECD and the rest of the world. For your day to day business it will have no effect what so ever!
It would surprise me if they do! How will they do it actually.. we speak hundred of thousands of companies!!