Our valued sponsor

bad Payoneer discovery

LisaSimpson

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
I have discovered that Payoneer does not accept bank transfer from bank account owned by individuals and payment from credit cards owned by individuals if it is for a Payoneer company account.

Let's say you have a business payoneer account from your Cyprus company. You send a payment request to Mr Sanchez who is a Freelancer from Spain. He pays you from his own credit card. The payment is rejected because Mr Sanchez should pay from a company.

If Mr Sanchez tries to transfer some money from his bank account through SEPA to the Payoneer IBAN number it would be the same as it is not from a company bank account.

Yes but Payoneer simply does not work that way, they have so many restrictions that I believe it is better to find a different wallet solution. I know they are one of the few accepting Adult Business but still.

Yes but Payoneer simply does not work that way, they have so many restrictions that I believe it is better to find a different wallet solution. I know they are one of the few accepting Adult Business but still.
Auric, about adult business, not anymore. Payoneer has created firstchoicepay dot com for adult business. It is like payoneer but you can't get paid from Iban, ach you must choose to get paid either by topping a firstchoicepay mastercard or by transfer to bank account.

Someone sent me $25 to my payoneer account using credit card (payment request service from payoneer).
Guess what?
This person received an email from payoneer asking for ID and other papers for $25. Consequently, it is not possible to use it to get paid by customers through payoneer.

Dear XXXXXX,

Paragraph

Your payment, as per the details below, is currently being processed.

Data in Table format

Payment ID

403XXX

Sent To

admin@XXXX

Amount

Paragraph

In order to approve and protect your payment, we are required to verify your identity. Please reply to this email within 3 days with a copy of your government-issued photo ID (such as your national ID card, passport, or driver's license) and a copy of either of the following:

regular bullets

The bank or credit card statement displaying this specific payment.

regular bullets

Both sides (front and back) of the card used to make this payment. For security purposes, please cover the 6 middle digits on both sides of the card before copying.

Paragraph

Paying with a virtual card? Please attach screenshots of the card details (with the 6 middle digits covered), the online account with your billing details, and the transaction list showing the charge from Payoneer.