Our valued sponsor

Bank Account Advise

lion78

Jul 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I'd like to have some advice from you to solve my current situation.

I have a company in Belize and I recently open a bank account in Europacific bank.

Now the problem is...I'm an apple developer and in order to receive money from apple(on my sales done on the app store)I need to register a bank account on my apple profile.The problem with my account in EPB is that I don't have a direct account number but they use a third bank intermediary and that's not good for apple because they require a direct account to send money.

I searched a lot and thinked about many solutions(prepaid card account,virtual account ecc),What's your suggestion/s??

Thank's a lot I appreciate.

Because I discover that apple did non accept this kind of bank account only after.
But I don't want to talk about what i did in the past!Now I'm looking for a solution
My question wasn't aimed at what you may have done wrong in the past. Merely to find out if there is any reason to keep this account. Why not just go with another bank and close EPB if you're not using it? No sense complicating things if you don't have to.

I tried to find other banks and send request to open another account,but as you know It's not easy to open a bank account for a company in belize,especially if you are searching for a bank who didn't use third parties but gave you an account number.
Have a search through the forum. There's plenty of banking options available for a Belize company. Without knowing exactly what your requirements are though it's hard to give advice. Majority of regular banks will give you an account number. What's wrong with one of the international Belize banks if that is your only requirement? I'm sure they'd have no problems with a Belize company.

My requirement is to find a bank who can give me a direct bank account number and the possibility to open the account online.
Could you give me a suggestion?
Mate that's a long list hah. I'm personally looking at Afrasia and ABC banking corporation in Mauritius at the moment. They seem like cheap, basic options. Those two I just mentioned you'll need an introducer to open (pretty common with a lot of offshore banks now). The ones in Belize to look at would be Bank of Belize, Caye Bank & Choice Bank. But honestly just read through the forum or do a search. There's quite a few that may meet your needs. And I would also have a think about what else is important to you or you'll struggle to narrow down the list. What kind of minimum balance will you accept, do you need debit or credit cards, do you want linked merchant or brokerage accounts, what kind of fees can you accept, is there a particular part of the world you do more business in etc.

Thanks man! I sent a request to ABC but as you told me they require an introduction and i don't have...Caye and Choice are not good because they also use third parties same as EPB...talking about the other thing it would be better if they don't need an high min balance,yes i need a debit card and an online banking,i will basically receive payments from apple and google

Thanks man! I sent a request to ABC but as you told me they require an introduction and i don't have...Caye and Choice are not good because they also use third parties same as EPB...talking about the other thing it would be better if they don't need an high min balance,yes i need a debit card and an online banking,i will basically receive payments from apple and google
Getting an introducer isn't difficult and they can probably give you more advice also. You can ask the banks if they can recommend someone they work with or find your own. The whole introducing thing is a bit of a farce. Just an excuse to charge you some money really. Expect around $500-$1000 for an introduction.

Another option might be an EMI account. I don't have any experience with them though so don't know if they'd meet your needs. You'll need to check the forum to find out more about them.

Hello. The introducing aspect is not a farce, but there are good introducers and bad introducers. An introduce who charges 500 dollars for an introduction will most likely just be a liaison between you and the bank and cannot really assist you in any way outside of this.

You should just open an account in the US.

Latest Threads