Our valued sponsor

bank account/cash out and connected Debit Card

ash2020

Feb 10, 2021
Visit site
Hi,

as non-resident I find it very hard to connect with exchange and Cashout or use some debit Card for ATM/POS usage.
Transfer Wise, Advacash and some other mentioned merchants/platforms do not offer service for most of non-EU-resident, or the list of supported countries is very limited.

Does anyone have a proposal for any platform that can be used and to have a normal fee structure?

Thank you in advance!

They accept non EU
Correct but, i cannot use for some reason Wire transfer on account and also they have double Tripple fee+: First loading account, then exchange rate which is their own for example from ETH to USD, and then 2% topup card and then withdraw additional 1.6%.

Hi,

as non-resident I find it very hard to connect with exchange and Cashout or use some debit Card for ATM/POS usage.
Transfer Wise, Advacash and some other mentioned merchants/platforms do not offer service for most of non-EU-resident, or the list of supported countries is very limited.

Does anyone have a proposal for any platform that can be used and to have a normal fee structure?

Thank you in advance!
The info provided is abit bleak, and hence pinpointing a precise map to your opsec is low...

Whats your idea of a normal fee structure?
How much do you intend to move in crypto to fiat cashout as per the outlined opsec above?
I suggest you outrightly get a verified EMI acct, with a high limit cash card attached...on execution all Logins/PW/Card+pin are transfered to you..cig-:,

i plan to use more on personal use when i need it, so using to withdraw money on ATM or using card on POS.
So basically i need to move money from crypto exchange and be flexible, so if i need to withdraw 5.000$ that month i can do that, if i need to pay something on POS i will go with debit card etc.

But primary thing is to have as max 5% fee to withdraw money from ATM for example as i think this is cheapest for not so high volume per month. Also i do have option to withdraw money maybe from some other country but since covid issues i cannot move freely and cheaply so going to some country to withdraw is currently not an option. I am saying max 5% but you already have option to use card and up to 3.5% but that is to Master card which is connected to my country bank and that can be TAXed very soon, so any bigger amount is not an option, since my country do love "retoracive law" where they could actually charge all crypto transfers from past.

as for EMI acct, not sure what you mean since i would say that low volume usage which is sometimes even less then 3.000eur per month is not interested so much?

i plan to use more on personal use when i need it, so using to withdraw money on ATM or using card on POS.
So basically i need to move money from crypto exchange and be flexible, so if i need to withdraw 5.000$ that month i can do that, if i need to pay something on POS i will go with debit card etc.

But primary thing is to have as max 5% fee to withdraw money from ATM for example as i think this is cheapest for not so high volume per month. Also i do have option to withdraw money maybe from some other country but since covid issues i cannot move freely and cheaply so going to some country to withdraw is currently not an option. I am saying max 5% but you already have option to use card and up to 3.5% but that is to Master card which is connected to my country bank and that can be TAXed very soon, so any bigger amount is not an option, since my country do love "retoracive law" where they could actually charge all crypto transfers from past.

as for EMI acct, not sure what you mean since i would say that low volume usage which is sometimes even less then 3.000eur per month is not interested so much?
At 5% for infrequent ATM withdrawals can be achieved...easily without the need for cross border trips as you stated

Latest Threads