Our valued sponsor

Bank account Dubai/Malta/Russia

Hello,

I want to incorporate an entity (IP friendly if possible) to receive royalties from Dubai, Russia, Panama and Barbados.
I am not sure which jurisdictions will be more willing to accept funds from these countries ?
I have read that Dubai could be flexible but I am not sure if all these countries will be accepted by the bank (from a cash flow perspective). Is there any alternative to this ?

Thank you all very much !

Banking for funds flowing from all those countries is gonna be ugly conf/(%.

Whats the activity,..IP for what exactly i.e crypto, nuclear warhead designs, raincoats etc etc?

The IP relates to computer science

Ok then that sounds fairly straight forward IP.

btw your not based in a funky country or have a shifty nationality?

A few countries offer good incentives to attract IP companies with tax holidays. i.e I think Mauritius is one offering a 10 year tax holiday for IP companies.

I would start at home and look at your local banks. Also look at your local country treatment of IP companies. You may find stuff like tax holidays or other incentives are already present making looking outside pointless.

Ok then that sounds fairly straight forward IP.

btw your not based in a funky country or have a shifty nationality?

A few countries offer good incentives to attract IP companies with tax holidays. i.e I think Mauritius is one offering a 10 year tax holiday for IP companies.

I would start at home and look at your local banks. Also look at your local country treatment of IP companies. You may find stuff like tax holidays or other incentives are already present making looking outside pointless.
At this stage, my local country will not accept payments from Panama or Barbados. Do you think Mauritius will accept such type of payment ?

You could also just use one structure and 4 banks i.e 1 bank for each country you receive royalties from. This simplifies Due Diligence and also adds redundancy.