Our valued sponsor

Bank Account for Belize IBC company.

Hello,

I'm an EU resident and I'm considering setting up an IBC in Belize. Belize has been recommended to me in terms of cover as it pays income tax. However, I also need a bank account for the company. In this account(s), all company money will be in, so I am looking for something solid where I don't have to worry about just being blocked. Are there any options here for Belizean companies? The nature of the business is buying and selling digital goods (game codes, not crypto). I also need a card that I can link to PayPal. Most of the purchases are made through PayPal. Does Paypal accept virtual cards or do they have to be physical? The rest of the payments are via SEPA, or marginally SWIFT.

If there is any more information to be added, I would be happy to add it.

Thank you all in advance for your reply.

A Belize IBC is one of the worst choices if you look for a bank account in 2021. Even if you manage to get a bank account, dont be surprised it to be closed in the near future. Some banks in the Caribbean (Dominica, St Lucia) may want to open an account but expect high transaction costs and very sluggish service. Better close your IBC and incorporate elsewhere.

A Belize IBC is one of the worst choices if you look for a bank account in 2021. Even if you manage to get a bank account, dont be surprised it to be closed in the near future. Some banks in the Caribbean (Dominica, St Lucia) may want to open an account but expect high transaction costs and very sluggish service. Better close your IBC and incorporate elsewhere.
My country doesnt have CFC law. What jurisdiction would you suggest with merchant & bank account?

Latest Threads