Our valued sponsor

Bank Account for Hong Kong Limited

For Emi try out:
wise
spectrocoin.

alternatively for stability, try out physical biz banks, with remote opening and online capabilites.
STB
Barclays
Lloyds
UBS

I also accept Cryptocurrencys payments from my clients, and for doing that i use my coinbase account, does currenxio or neat accept withdrawls from coinbase?
I cannot say for Neat but Currenxie is strongly anti-crypto (i.e. no crypto-related operations at all). Forget about it in this context.
or what else could be the solution ?

You will need to use P2P
Yes; or search here at forums for keywords “crypto-friendly EMI", you will learn (there is a lot of discussions).

You are welcome.

Avoid at any cost unless you want to live in the constant fear to have your account blocked.
about Hong Kong are the tax audit simple or very very accurate ?

I own a marketplace but i would like to sell in my own marketplace too, but i am afraid that if i sell in my own marketplace since my profits are taking from a % of the sales, if i would sell in my own marketplace in some seller accounts i would take the 100% and the final audit wouldnt match the % i take.

about Hong Kong are the tax audit simple or very very accurate ?
Accurate, AFAIK; but it is off-topic at this forum; I encourage you to ask a separate question about it here TAX & Legal Topics, you can expect much more interest (and qualified answers).

For Emi try out:
wise
spectrocoin.

alternatively for stability, try out physical biz banks, with remote opening and online capabilites.
STB
Barclays
Lloyds
UBS

I have coinbase, can i withdraw my money from Coinbase to currenxie or stratys ? or i may get my bank accounts locked?

Here you go: Opening and EMI for HK based company to transfer funds from NEAT

I still use most of them, but I mainly deal with banks now since I have a strong presence in the region.
I Have currenxie but i dont know if i withdraw money from coinbase to that bank they will close my account,
i am using Coinbase as payment gateway but then i dont know where to withdraw the money.

I have coinbase, can i withdraw my money from Coinbase to currenxie or stratys ? or i may get my bank accounts locked?
Highly Likely to have your acct blocked, as Crypto Emis and Banking Emis do not sync in terms Emi outgoing Trx, Channeled to Emi Incoming Trx.

your better off taking a peep into Coinbase acct transfer to a physical bank acct.

banking acct could be biz/personal acct.

point to note; a trial amount from Emi to physical banking acct could be executed.

DM me alternatively.

Which bank do you suggest me to withdraw from coinbase?

Highly Likely to have your acct blocked, as Crypto Emis and Banking Emis do not sync in terms Emi outgoing Trx, Channeled to Emi Incoming Trx.

your better off taking a peep into Coinbase acct transfer to a physical bank acct.

banking acct could be biz/personal acct.

point to note; a trial amount from Emi to physical banking acct could be executed.

DM me alternatively.You don't want to do that unless you want to get your account closed! Currenxie

I believe most banks in Hong Kong are crypto friendly and you can easily use FPS to transfer if coinbase supports it. Don't have experience with crypto in Hong Kong, just know they are quite open to it.

Do tryout :
barclays
Citigroup
Standard Chartered

the above listed banks have formidable Global presence and repute within EuroAsian Jurisdictions..

A personal acct/biz acct would do just fine...for ease of Trx tryout small amounts and then build over time..

Reactions: troubled soul