Our valued sponsor

Bank account for offshore company, where now?

pluma

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
I want to know if someone has found alternative BANKS - I want to pin point BANKS - that accept offshore companies setup say in Cyprus, Nevis or Panama?

Need some options that will work. If personal visit is required I'm fine with that. I can deposit 10K US$ one off if that is of any help.

Please suggest if possible

Mr. Everson, do you know about the procedure of opening? For the first send Application on the mail from contacts or need introducer?

Spoke to one of my clients on this. No introducer needed just notarized documents. However please check as compliance changes regularly :(.

I posted wrong link before. The correct link for application forms for international offshore clients and can be found here:

Bank of Nevis | BONI Forms

Reactions: MrTony
Are they better compared to Euro Pacific Bank ?

Everything is better than Euro Pacific Bank....even Taesong Bank smi(&%

I want to know if someone has found alternative BANKS - I want to pin point BANKS - that accept offshore companies setup say in Cyprus, Nevis or Panama?

Need some options that will work. If personal visit is required I'm fine with that. I can deposit 10K US$ one off if that is of any help.

You can try Mongolian banks. Some of them still open accounts for offshore companies. I would started with TDB and Khan bank.
Also try Kazakhstan. They are still opening even for Forex and etc companies.

They said to me, that I first I need to set up a company at Mongolia.
That's pretty much the same answer I got when I travelled around in South America and asked one bank after another if they were able to help with credit card processing and banking for a payment processing company, that's back 10 years or even longer. Don't fall for it, what they mean is you have to establish something real with office, real staff and even professional advisor.

Hvae you seen this post? EQIBank - First Licensed Offshore Fiat/Crypto Bank

Mongolian banks .... oh boy, people are indeed getting desperate :D

Well it's not a fantastic choice but they do work with offshores/crypto and they do have non problematic USD wire transfers.
Of course you can choose Offshore banks (I don't really trust them. If something will happened to your funds - what you're gonna do? How much you'll spend time and money to hire local lawyer?) or East European Banks (Cyprus if you're lucky. But Cyprus don't deal with crypto yet and bank fees is a quiet high). IMHO.

Latest Threads