Our valued sponsor

Bank Account for private crypto currency and exchange

NewAA

Sep 27, 2021
n/a
Visit site
Hi,

We are looking for a bank account that is okay with us using it for our -to be- crypto currency and crypto exchange. Our coin will be tradable with Bitcoin, there will be NO offering but our business might worth over 4 billion Euro. Many High profile people want us to build it ASAP, they will use it for their offices & workers and internally.

I'm getting frustrated over this, been looking for over a month, our softer eng. is already 4 weeks into the project. We are in unregulated market and we will not seek a crypto exchange license until we proof this business to be sound. The bank ideally will have a payment processors that is okay with processing millions of dollars. We are building robust KYC/AML and CFT procedures and policies (including geo bans as we are interested in any clients from any conflict zones/high risk,,...etc. )

Any thoughts? ideas ?

Can I just ride along this thread and ask for a simple solution to transfer crypto from exchanges (e.g. FTX) to the bank account and use the account's debit card freely around the world?

1. Non-EEA citizen from Balkans (Bosnia, Montenegro, Serbia) here.
2. Don't want to report those earnings back to my home country tax office. (Otherwise I could just withdraw to my existing bank account)
3. Need relatively low fee (ATM withdrawals, daily spend etc.) and a limit of ~$1000 daily.

I assume this is a common case, but wasn't able to find anything appropriate for me in the search history.
Thank you! :)

No need for the racist/stupid assumptions about all these countries/ regions . I’ll not explain to you the details of why this technology is needed or why they seek it because it’s a waste of time for us and because we don’t seek approval from people like you.
Also I don’t think you understand what does money laundering actually means. I bet you think that a piece of art being sold for 400 million dollars is also money laundering.

Only serious answers or genuine replies please.

Reactions: Zaki
No need for the racist/stupid assumptions about all these countries/ regions . I’ll not explain to you the details of why this technology is needed or why they seek it because it’s a waste of time for us and because we don’t seek approval from people like you.
Also I don’t think you understand what does money laundering actually means. I bet you think that a piece of art being sold for 400 million dollars is also money laundering.

Only serious answers or genuine replies please.
If you take offensive and fail to clearly indicate what is that you’re really doing in this forum, imagine explaining and applying for a bank account anywhere, one’s with integrated psp to process millions worth of transactions for questionable crypto related business.

You claim to be working in an unregulated market, you will issue your own coin and unlicensed crypto exchange but you will not ICO until the business is validated somehow , then it’s not a coin, or crypto exchange but a standalone technology that will be used by “VIP” clients, who then will use it for their offices and workers internally..

Anyone with rsvp vip clients, a 4b valuation business model would be able afford specialized consulting with lawyers, business consultants, private bankers and not ask blatantly on an open forum.

Unless it’s complete BS, fraudulent venture.

Good luck though.

Reactions: runaway
If you take offensive and fail to clearly indicate what is that you’re really doing in this forum, imagine explaining and applying for a bank account anywhere, one’s with integrated psp to process millions worth of transactions for questionable crypto related business.

You claim to be working in an unregulated market, you will issue your own coin and unlicensed crypto exchange but you will not ICO until the business is validated somehow , then it’s not a coin, or crypto exchange but a standalone technology that will be used by “VIP” clients, who then will use it for their offices and workers internally..

Anyone with rsvp vip clients, a 4b valuation business model would be able afford specialized consulting with lawyers, business consultants, private bankers and not ask blatantly on an open forum.

Unless it’s complete BS, fraudulent venture.

Good luck though.

I have nothing to add to what I already said. I can’t fix your feelings & bitterness for you or your attitude towards Eastern Europeans or middle easterners for that matter or for me being in this space!

There are over 3000 crypto currencies the majority of them don’t have licenses. Again, zero interest in explaining our business model or disclosing our partners to you.

Leave the space for other people to share their answers & experiences please and stop trolling.