Our valued sponsor

Bank account for UK company

offshore xpert

Oct 31, 2018
Visit site
I am about to establish a company for a beneficial owner that is living in Latin America. It's easy to establish a company, but can you recommend a BANK (not EMI or PSP's) that would open an account for a non-resident?

Thank you,

I am about to establish a company for a beneficial owner that is living in Latin America. It's easy to establish a company, but can you recommend a BANK (not EMI or PSP's) that would open an account for a non-resident?

Thank you,
It was always easy to register UK Ltd, the main problem is banking. You should really look at some EMIs. Opening an account in a high street bank will be a headache.

Why you need a bank and not an EMI?
When transferring via SWIFT to EMI's it is not clear who is the receiver account beneficiary and therefore the transfer might be rejected. Also several EMI's have gone bust due to mismanagement. less likely to happen with banks.

It was always easy to register UK Ltd, the main problem is banking. You should really look at some EMIs. Opening an account in a high street bank will be a headache.
I have several EMI's I work with but as I like challenges I'll be looking for the bank account. Let you guys know if I have any luck.