Our valued sponsor

Bank account in Austria or Swiss for offshore company

teomax

Offshore Agent
Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I had there an account with hypovbg.at, but then i was kicked out because of affiliate income from adult. I am in urgent need of bank account for offshore company and the bank must be from one of the member countries "Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering", which is exactly Austria or Switzerland - the last two bastions when offshore company can setup accounts when need to have a "serious outlook".

Any ideas?

Just a question, you don't think a Cyprus bank account will give you a "serious outlook"? just a question, I'm curious to hear the arguments so I may help improving the reputation a little if possible.

the thing is, that one brokerage requires from me a bank statment from member country of: FATFA

explanation here:

wikipedia....Financial_Action_Task_Force_on_Money_Laundering

(i cant post links as new member)

Now I see that memebers of this organization are also:

Aruba and Curacao

maybe there could be some good banks for offshore companies....

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you for explaining this to me.

In Curacao it's easy to open a bank account for a offshore company, you may want to look into banks like GiroBank Curaçao - Committed to you! and as well FirstCaribbean International Bank - Curaçao - Bancaribe Curacao Bank

Hope it helps a little.
sorry to reopen this old thread, but would these banks be a possible solution for me to open an account with and avoid reporting if it's a corporate account maybe with a LTD in Curacao?