Our valued sponsor

Bank account in EU for cashing out from Binance

I've used Bunq for extremely suspicious transactions regarding crypto, ATMs, and other brokers and never had an issue with them, no questions asked. Haven't done 500k, but probably close to a hundred.

When I say suspicious, I don't mean illegal, but for example, withdrawing 5k from a crypto exchange and the next 10 days withdrawing it all from ATMs.

They haven't asked for anything since I created my account. This may not work for all your funds, but it could be a start.

I've used Bunq for extremely suspicious transactions regarding crypto, ATMs, and other brokers and never had an issue with them, no questions asked. Haven't done 500k, but probably close to a hundred.

When I say suspicious, I don't mean illegal, but for example, withdrawing 5k from a crypto exchange and the next 10 days withdrawing it all from ATMs.

They haven't asked for anything since I created my account. This may not work for all your funds, but it could be a start.
Bro bunq blocked my account after transaction from bitpanda witch is European regulated exchange and said they don't accept where are you from?

Bro bunq blocked my account after transaction from bitpanda witch is European regulated exchange and said they don't accept where are you from?
I live in western EU.

I've seen others commenting similar things, but I personally have never had any issue. I don't even use EU-regulated exchanges and as I said, I do transactions that may be considered suspicious to other banks. Maybe the fact I opened my account in 2018 and left it dormant for 2 years helped in a way?

Reactions: palermo55
I live in western EU.

I've seen others commenting similar things, but I personally have never had any issue. I don't even use EU-regulated exchanges and as I said, I do transactions that may be considered suspicious to other banks. Maybe the fact I opened my account in 2018 and left it dormant for 2 years helped in a way?
I don’t think leaving an account dormant is of any help.
I am very careful with my bunq account, the only crypto I did were a couple of 10k from Kraken. Everything else balance transfers from SwissBorg through Blackcatcard

I don’t think leaving an account dormant is of any help.
I am very careful with my bunq account, the only crypto I did were a couple of 10k from Kraken. Everything else balance transfers from SwissBorg through Blackcatcard
As I said, I personally haven't had any issues or questions asked even with the suspicious things I do. However, this may not apply to others, it's just my personal experience so far.

Hi.
Read your explanations in the comments, there are several options:
1. use an escrow account (500k is not a large amount for an escrow) on output you will get a bank transfer from an escrow agent and not from a crypto exchange.

2. Use broker's services and you will get finances on behalf of classic broker without mentioning crypto exchange.

Both options are a bit more expensive than working with a crypto-broker. the main thing here is whether you have all the documents about the origin of crypto-assets in order. If the documents are in bad shape, it will be more expensive. the formula is simple.

Latest Threads