Our valued sponsor

Bank account in EU for cashing out from Binance

skyper

May 23, 2022
Italy
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I am looking for a Bank in a European place (easy to drive by car from italy) where I can cashout from Binance. I have tried a lot of solutions e.g. top-tier Swiss banks, private banks etc.

All of these have replied that they do not accept money from Exchage and to turn to elsewhere.

I am currently waiting for Seba Bank's and Sygnum KYC but it is taking over 2 months. Do any of you know of a bank that can handle this request? Cryptocurrencies are fully tracked and there are no suspicious transactions.
My residence is Italian and I cannot send amounts of this type to the bank in my country because suspicious transaction reports would be activated which would imply a tax audit by the financial police which I want to avoid. All the earnings from trading will be declared and the taxation will be payed.

The main problem that pushes me to open a foreign account is the accusation that is made automatically of money laundry and that the Italian system requires that the accused be the one to prove his innocence.

Any ideas? Thankyou.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I am looking for a Bank in a European place (easy to drive by car from italy) where I can cashout from Binance. I have tried a lot of solutions e.g. top-tier Swiss banks, private banks etc.

All of these have replied that they do not accept money from Exchage and to turn to elsewhere.

I am currently waiting for Seba Bank's and Sygnum KYC but it is taking over 2 months. Do any of you know of a bank that can handle this request? Cryptocurrencies are fully tracked and there are no suspicious transactions.
My residence is Italian and I cannot send amounts of this type to the bank in my country because suspicious transaction reports would be activated which would imply a tax audit by the financial police which I want to avoid. All the earnings from trading will be declared and the taxation will be payed.

The main problem that pushes me to open a foreign account is the accusation that is made automatically of money laundry and that the Italian system requires that the accused be the one to prove his innocence.

Any ideas? Thankyou.
Try p2p

Reactions: Zaki
Surely bringing the funds into Italy later would result in the same, but also open questions on why you didn't do direct?

What's your problem - Binance -> EMI (Bankera, Mister Tango, Wise and more) -> your bank account.

Latest Threads