Our valued sponsor

Bank Account or EMI for an offshore company

I applied to Bank Of Cypress as you suggested. They forwarded my message to international department, still waiting for their response.
Also i applied for an account with Deutche Handelsbank, I will post them the documents sometime this week.
Ill make sure to update on any progress with both of them.

I know that the thread is old. How was your application for Deutsche Handelsbank? Did it went well? I also tried appiled mine too.

I used the forum search, but did not find one answer, that someone were successful.

I know that the thread is old. How was your application for Deutsche Handelsbank? Did it went well? I also tried appiled mine too.

I used the forum search, but did not find one answer, that someone were successful.
Hi, here is the response i received

"Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for sending in your account opening documents to Deutsche Handelsbank.

After checking your account application carefully, Deutsche Handelsbank regrettably can not open a business account for you.

We hope you understand that we do not comment our decision and regret that we can not give you any other positive message.

Mit besten Grüßen / Best regards
Abteilung Kontoantrag / Account Opening Department"
hope it helps!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hi, here is the response i received

"Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for sending in your account opening documents to Deutsche Handelsbank.

After checking your account application carefully, Deutsche Handelsbank regrettably can not open a business account for you.

We hope you understand that we do not comment our decision and regret that we can not give you any other positive message.

Mit besten Grüßen / Best regards
Abteilung Kontoantrag / Account Opening Department"
hope it helps!
What's your business ?

We just end the procedure to open a corporate bank account within Cim Banque.
It was nor easy or faster but after 2 months, a tons of apostilled papers sent in original, a minimum deposit of 10.000 euros seems done!

The fee are hight, no debit card availlable (just prepayed card or credit card with big fees). It is true they open in remote with a video call required but is much better if you can go there for a meeting.

Our businness is around yachts

Reactions: javier
We just end the procedure to open a corporate bank account within Cim Banque.
It was nor easy or faster but after 2 months, a tons of apostilled papers sent in original, a minimum deposit of 10.000 euros seems done!

The fee are hight, no debit card availlable (just prepayed card or credit card with big fees). It is true they open in remote with a video call required but is much better if you can go there for a meeting.

Our businness is around yachts
Where is your company registered? it wasn't offshore company right?

Latest Threads