Our valued sponsor

Bank account to bridge transfers from crypto exchange.

010cents

BANNED MEMBER
Apr 22, 2022
Europe
Visit site
Hello there good people.

I need a bank that is willing to receive transfers (SWIFT, SEPA) from crypto exchanges and then use same account to send to my personal account through SWIFT or other accounts through SWIFT or SEPA. Banks in my country are refusing transfers from crypto exchanges and I'm left with no options even tho I used said banks to deposit money to crypto exchanges back in June 2020. I've made a considerable amount of profits and have plans on investing in my country (real estate and renewable energy).

I sent an e-mail to CM Bank but they haven't responded and they read the help request through the website chat a couple of hours back but still haven't responded.
I opened an account with Dukascopy and verified my identity already but there's a 2500 EUR limit and I am looking to withdraw multiple times, 50k to 100k EUR transfers. Still in talks to increase my limit.
Leopay is out of business.
Wise and Revolut seem to freeze accounts at random and I cannot have my money stuck as I need it.

I have a good chunk of my income come from selling NFTs, 2 of which were BAYCs. All verifiable on-chain. I need a bank that won't just freeze my money and then go on a mental frenzy for months. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you.

Reactions: RobertNozick
Thank you for the reply Avalanche. I was looking into Bankera the other day and their 2% fee on outgoing EUR SWIFT transfers is a bit too much for me (would settle for it if I am left with no other choice), I also am not sure how reliable Bankera is, do they freeze accounts at random?
You can find out yourself for just 550 Eur! (Non refundable application fee)

• Haha
Reactions: CyprusLawyer101
Take a look at Swissquote, SEBA, Sygnum, and Bank Frick. See if they fit your needs. They are some of the easiest to deal with banks that are crypto friendly (reasonable minimum deposits, relatively speedy onboarding), but they each have their little quirks.

Actually from what I've heard lately, you don't always even get to find out. Several cases in the last six months or so, where Bankera have taken the application fee and then simply not responded to the applicant either at all or not until after weeks/months of sending reminders. I wouldn't recommend Bankera to my worst enemy, because I don't want my worst enemy to be fueled by the wrath of dealing with Bankera's compliance department. ;)

Take a look at Swissquote, SEBA, Sygnum, and Bank Frick. See if they fit your needs. They are some of the easiest to deal with banks that are crypto friendly (reasonable minimum deposits, relatively speedy onboarding), but they each have their little quirks.
Do all these banks require $100k+ minimum deposit? Bank Frick rejected my application without stating a reason, probably I suggested too low deposit amount.

I've got the money, but I dont like having to deposit it right away.

Do all these banks require $100k+ minimum deposit? Bank Frick rejected my application without stating a reason, probably I suggested too low deposit amount.
Swissquote has no minimum. If I recall correctly, SEBA and Sygnum both expect at least 100,000 CHF. Frick wants closer to 500,000.

Actually from what I've heard lately, you don't always even get to find out. Several cases in the last six months or so, where Bankera have taken the application fee and then simply not responded to the applicant either at all or not until after weeks/months of sending reminders. I wouldn't recommend Bankera to my worst enemy, because I don't want my worst enemy to be fueled by the wrath of dealing with Bankera's compliance department. ;)
Thank you. Bankera is already asking for a retarded amount of information. Like, can they even find the exit in the maze that crypto trades are? Literally an Excel file with over 150,000 entries and that's just one exchange.

Swissquote said they don't offer custody and I'm not sure if that means they also can't give me an IBAN to withdraw to.

SEBA does not allow registrations from my country.

Sygnum has a good vibe to it but I might need to travel to open an account with them and at this point I'll do that if necessary.

Bank Frick said my country is not in their target market.

All in all regulations are shitty.

Thank you. Bankera is already asking for a retarded amount of information. Like, can they even find the exit in the maze that crypto trades are? Literally an Excel file with over 150,000 entries and that's just one exchange.

Swissquote said they don't offer custody and I'm not sure if that means they also can't give me an IBAN to withdraw to.

Sygnum has a good vibe to it but I might need to travel to open an account with them and at this point I'll do that if necessary.

Have you tried traditional cash outs? Some shady dudes with suitcases etc

From Bankera website, 550 EUR fees are for business account opening/application right?

Regarding personal account they mention FREE account opening and 1 EUR SEPA outgoing transfer fee for Non-EEA residents .... isn't it really the case in practice?
Anyone has personal experience?

Swissquote said they don't offer custody and I'm not sure if that means they also can't give me an IBAN to withdraw to
You get your own IBAN with Swissquote. But you are only supposed to send and receive funds to/from your own accounts. The same restrictions apply to crypto and if I recall correctly, you can only receive bitcoin and ethereum from external wallets. So if you have other crypto, you'd need to trade for bitcoin or ethereum first. Check the bank's info.

great inside information for each of them, you did some research and took action on a post, that's the spirit.

If it is a simple transfer from crypto to your bank, what's wrong with AdvCash in your case?

From Bankera website, 550 EUR fees are for business account opening/application right?

Regarding personal account they mention FREE account opening and 1 EUR SEPA outgoing transfer fee for Non-EEA residents .... isn't it really the case in practice?
Anyone has personal experience?
Don't. Just forget about Bankera. This morning the woman in the chat misunderstood me and thought my account was frozen to which she replies with a: "If your account is frozen there's nothing we can do about it.". LMAO, I wish I got a screenshot before closing the chat.

You get your own IBAN with Swissquote. But you are only supposed to send and receive funds to/from your own accounts. The same restrictions apply to crypto and if I recall correctly, you can only receive bitcoin and ethereum from external wallets. So if you have other crypto, you'd need to trade for bitcoin or ethereum first. Check the bank's info.
Hmm, an exchange would send from their own account so that's a no-go. I trade a lot of shitcoins to increase my BTC and ETH holdings so I can send one of the 2, that sounds pretty good.

great inside information for each of them, you did some research and took action on a post, that's the spirit.

If it is a simple transfer from crypto to your bank, what's wrong with AdvCash in your case?
They only have the SEPA option for withdrawals, my country is not a part of SEPA :/.

Reactions: Mercury
Don't. Just forget about Bankera. This morning the woman in the chat misunderstood me and thought my account was frozen to which she replies with a: "If your account is frozen there's nothing we can do about it.". LMAO, I wish I got a screenshot before closing the chat.
That’s too funny. Those Bankera guys are retarded.
Hmm, an exchange would send from their own account so that's a no-go. I trade a lot of shitcoins to increase my BTC and ETH holdings so I can send one of the 2, that sounds pretty good.
Convert shitcoins to btc/eth/stable and then go through a reputable exchange. Also consider SwissBorg for fiat conversion.
They only have the SEPA option for withdrawals, my country is not a part of SEPA :/.
Is there a reason why you can’t do all your crypto business in your own country and pay your taxes? It’s good to start tax avoidance at 19, but at the same time it could also be useful for your future to start having some papers that show that you paid some taxes. Perhaps you could also start building a fake persona now to be used alongside your real one…