Our valued sponsor

Bank Account With Brokerage

4br

Jul 23, 2020
Visit site
Distinguished members,

I am looking for a bank account with brokerage.

I was a client of Euro Pacific Bank (Puerto Rico), but when they asked me to renew all my documents they decided they didn't like the address I'd had on account for five years and shut me down.

Euro Pacific Bank uses Interactive Brokers, which has a very good range of products, though the web interface and Desktop application are awful.

I tried signing up for an account with CIM Banque (Switzerland), who also offer Interactive Brokers, and used my less 'offensive' address, but was turned away and not given a reason.

I'm now applying to Capital Security Bank (Cook Islands), who appear to have an expansive brokerage offering and good liquidity.

Can members recommend other banks that offer brokerage? particularly if it's Interactive Brokers. Georgia is one country that interests me.

Privacy is not really a concern for me. Nor is minimum opening balance. The account is for a Belize IBC. My citizenship is not 'suspicious'. I have multiple addresses. One of my addresses I got simply to enhance privacy, but it turns out it's too suspicious.

Having searched the forum I am getting a few names:

SwissQuote

Reactions: russelw65
I'm going to try with this Cook Islands bank mentioned in the OP.

It's now obvious that you need multiple accounts and I may start opening them as I randomly find myself in foreign countries.

The second one I have chosen is Ameribank, in Amernia, which is not under the duress of The OECD. This bank has Interactive Brokers, so good access to markets.

For anyone else interested in Amenia there is a list of banks' liquitidies here (page 11):

https://www.raexpert.eu/files/Industry_report_Armenia_Banks_27.05.2019.pdf

Latest Threads