Our valued sponsor

Bank Account without EU banking info?

The page where I got the information about Georgia it does not show any issue about it. In fact, they still are offering the option to open a bank account in Georgia through them: (Cuenta bancaria Georgia - a distancia y sin intercambio de datos). But better to follow the situation day by day.
Oh well. As far I can see, it is Christoph Heuermann (&his friends) behind this service. Surprisingly, from the current English (christoph.tax) and German versions (staatenlos.de) of this website this offer somehow disappeared. I remember English version as Staatenlos with Christoph Heuermann - Because your life is yours, for 600 EUR/900 EUR per private/company account, respectively; less than a year ago. Well, prices are growing everywhere :)
I was about to open an account in Georgia through them, they were responsive and everything was OK on their end.
Good to know, thanks for sharing. I also remember one guy satisfied with their service; it was mentioned here at forums.
Nevertheless, I see a little bit of misinformation at the page: Georgia is to enter CRS, 2023 or 2024 (the information changes over time).

Reactions: pedromaldonado
@IceAgeSid: BTW, do you remember what bank was their partner, when you were about to open an account? (And when it was – roughly?)

However I ended up cancelling my application as I forgot to send them an apostilled document and by then it was too late as my government limited access to courts to only those who had a Covid pass/QR code.
So you could still do it actually if you needed it.

Yeah, obviously you need a person you can trust to do the process. Or take a flight and do it by yourself. Cost will be similar.
Or you use the homeless guy method as discussed in details before here and in mentor group gold.

However I ended up cancelling my application as I forgot to send them an apostilled document and by then it was too late as my government limited access to courts to only those who had a Covid pass/QR code.
you can get it notarized anywhere, you just need to travel to do that!

Latest Threads