Our valued sponsor

bank debit cards vs other options

michael reader

BANNED MEMBER
Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
what are the many ways possible that banks other than debit cards can give their customers access to their money? other than a debit card, what are the many options humanly possible that banks will give their customers as far as having access to their money? can someone ponder on this idea and let us know. apart from debit cards, how else regardless in what part of the world that customer lives can they have access to their money? someone care to tell us? rsvp.

I wonder what you get out of all the threads you are posting @michael reader - from past posts I can see other forum members also question your behavior.

Reactions: lookingforward
Thanks @Admin for banning this idiot.

He should have been banned ages ago. His posts all sound like he is some sort of government plant attempting entrapment ca#"!. He filled the board with all type of questions that were all designed to encourage an illicit response.

His threads should all be deleted.

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
He should have been banned ages ago. His posts all sound like he is some sort of government plant attempting entrapment ca#"!. He filled the board with all type of questions that were all designed to encourage an illicit response.

His threads should all be deleted.
I think we should tag @Admin in this thread so the threads can be considered to be removed.

Reactions: Martin Everson
Then again he could be a writer who seeking material for a book.

I would love to think so. However his investigative line of questioning in all his threads makes clear he is some sort of investigator or plant. He had no single area of interest but had a broad questioning on different illicit practices. None of the questions related to his situation.

The guy asked generic questions on every possible illicit activity and perhaps was building a case that the site is used for only certain activity ca#"!. I gave him the benefit of the doubt as just a weirdo but he seems to be banned now so clearly something was odd with this guy.

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
I would love to think so. However his investigative line of questioning in all his threads makes clear he is some sort of investigator or plant. He had no single area of interest but had a broad questioning on different illicit practices. None of the questions related to his situation.

The guy asked generic questions on every possible illicit activity and perhaps was building a case that the site is used for only certain activity ca#"!. I gave him the benefit of the doubt as just a weirdo but he seems to be banned now so clearly something was odd with this guy.
Thank you for the information. I will be more careful with answers that I give to people who ask on this forum. Cheers!

i think he is she ,i'm glad that user was banned . she had another account that moderator get rid of it . i believe it was try to cope with old ban by giving another identity . yeah it took too long to notice this lame spam, although style has been identical which super easy to set apart , the poster asked same canned questions even if other members attempt seriously to answer them ,what the purpose of creating threads that not seeking to learn then perhaps moving on with subject ? its just selfish behavior or self entitlement to respond to mental fetish . i mean no creativity at all if she hoped account live longer . i agree her posts were all questionably and she been twisting the posts to serve the idea she asking for third person to evade from some laws . maybe because there were criminal past . she was not good at hiding it . but the truth is i find that user very interesting person despite being unstable ,when you think you have seen it all...you get something like this .. i once confront this person about the personal reasons to post like that and i get reply like "why i care" kinda piss me off . if this person was real i would take to clinic . its so intriguing to know even if it takes a dating .

Reactions: lookingforward
maybe an attempt to increase post count and status on the forumja334¤¤#