Our valued sponsor

Bank for Cyprus company

ypsik

Feb 28, 2019
Visit site
Hello, im new here.

We making online games(not adult and not gambling).
Our main market is Saudi Arabia. We working in Saudi Arabia (and China) only with another sites, nothing c2b, only b2b. Till now we had 2 companies, german and russian, im german, my partner is russian. Turnout 1.5m together yearly.

3 Month ago our biggest customer told us he is unable to pay to russia anymore.
We decided to open and opened Cyprus company. We hired also polish guy, he worked for us as freelancer and was living on cyprus, as director and wife from him as secritary. So we have office for 2 companies, operated and holding, and 2 employers

We had 10 January meeting on 3 Banks.
BoC, Helenic and Eurobank.
BoC declined directly after meeting. We provided many documents to Eurobank and Helenic, currently we paid only from translation from german 700eur. 4 days ago Eurobank declined, today helenic called us and asked for new clarification documents again.

We are already in troubles because we cant cant our money since 2 Month.
Wich bank is possible to open in next 4 weeks, no matter already onshore of offshore, but not hight risk area, so our saudi customers can pay.
And should be remotly.

Wich bank is possible to open in next 4 weeks, no matter already onshore of offshore, but not hight risk area, so our saudi customers can pay.
And should be remotly.

Which currency you need account in? Have you not tried any EMI's or is your preference a bank?

USD and EUR.
i had revolut and n26 account for my german company 1 year ago, they closed it without giving me reason after 4weeks and we got 2-3 payments 10-30k USD from saudi arabia.
I dont know why they dont like money from this country, think another will be the same after short period of time.
my german bank account for german company working since 3 years well (Postbank) and russian for my partner also(Unicredit).
Have corparate bank account by Bnp Paribas(German branch) also. They told me 2 years ago, they will close my account if i will receive money from Saudi Arabia, China/HK is well.

they closed it without giving me reason after 4weeks and we got 2-3 payments 10-30k USD from saudi arabia.
I dont know why they dont like money from this country, think another will be the same after short period of time.

Why they don't like the home (Saudi Arabia) of jihadist inspired terrorism, ideology and ISIS funders ? Why they don't like transfers from a country that if you enter their embassy you may leave in black bin bag? Why they don't like transfers from a country that is not a democracy? Why they don't like transfers from a country that until recently never allowed women to drive and women cannot leave the country without permission from their male guardian? Why they don't like money from an oppressive brutal regime whose people are given no freedom of speech and press freedom does not exist?......I agree with you, I have no idea why they don't like wire transfers from Saudi Arabia for gaming :rolleyes:. How mean of these banks.

Reactions: Emily Rimlins
Go to Cyprus and check Lebanese banks branches, might work out and more stable incoming payments from Arab world.
What bank do you consider by suggesting this?

I know FBME bank was around in Cyprus for some years ago.

FBME no longer around since four years, I think.
That's what I wrote, so maybe you want to reveal what Lebanese bank you think about?

Reactions: Martin Everson
Hello, im new here.

We making online games(not adult and not gambling).
Our main market is Saudi Arabia. We working in Saudi Arabia (and China) only with another sites, nothing c2b, only b2b. Till now we had 2 companies, german and russian, im german, my partner is russian. Turnout 1.5m together yearly.

3 Month ago our biggest customer told us he is unable to pay to russia anymore.
We decided to open and opened Cyprus company. We hired also polish guy, he worked for us as freelancer and was living on cyprus, as director and wife from him as secritary. So we have office for 2 companies, operated and holding, and 2 employers

We had 10 January meeting on 3 Banks.
BoC, Helenic and Eurobank.
BoC declined directly after meeting. We provided many documents to Eurobank and Helenic, currently we paid only from translation from german 700eur. 4 days ago Eurobank declined, today helenic called us and asked for new clarification documents again.

We are already in troubles because we cant cant our money since 2 Month.
And should be remotly.

Contact banks in Macedonia. If your Cyprus Entity can obtain VAT and Tax Residency Certificate, they might be willing to accommodate your business.