Our valued sponsor

Bank(not EMI) for EU company

moneyrequired

BANNED MEMBER
Jul 22, 2019
Visit site
I'm lookin for real business bank account from BANK who accepts online verification process without sending phisical documents.
Not EMI (e-money institusions). I need Institutions with full bank licence.

I know handelsbank.com . I'm not sure if they require to send phisical documents.

Anyone could help?

I'm lookin for real business bank account from BANK who accepts online verification process without sending phisical documents.
Not EMI (e-money institusions). I need Institutions with full bank licence.

I know handelsbank.com . I'm not sure if they require to send phisical documents.

Anyone could help?
This depends where you are based? Fidor opens accounts online, but only for DE registred companies. N26 works with a broader list of countries and Revolut also has a business offering.

Reactions: JohnLocke
As far as I know,

1) N26 opens only "business accounts" for self-employed people, account is on personal name but it is meant for business spending - it is not a corporate account on the name of a business entity

2) Revolut is not yet offering real bank accounts - yes they got the licence but they are still operating as an EMI

Reactions: Joe Blasco
As far as I know,

1) N26 opens only "business accounts" for self-employed people, account is on personal name but it is meant for business spending - it is not a corporate account on the name of a business entity

2) Revolut is not yet offering real bank accounts - yes they got the licence but they are still operating as an EMI
What is the difference between a real bank account and an EMI?

You have more securities with a bank compared to an EMI - Fidor will require German company if it is a corporate account you look for. N26 may be an option but other than that you will be required to make a complete setup somewhere with office, staff and so forth to get a bank account.

You have more securities with a bank compared to an EMI - Fidor will require German company if it is a corporate account you look for. N26 may be an option but other than that you will be required to make a complete setup somewhere with office, staff and so forth to get a bank account.
I agree about the greater security for a bank. My question was referring to the Revolut accounts specifically - if they have a bank license, what would make their accounts "real bank" accounts and no longer EMI?

I agree about the greater security for a bank. My question was referring to the Revolut accounts specifically - if they have a bank license, what would make their accounts "real bank" accounts and no longer EMI?
Right now, all contracts and arrangements with Revolut are made with their EMI-licensed company. No one is currently being offered services by the Revolut company which has the banking license. As such, funds held with Revolut are not under any deposit guarantee (just like with all EMIs).

Reactions: speedster