Our valued sponsor

Bank One (Mauritius) - no spark of life

MrGoodman

Nov 12, 2018
Visit site
Dear mates,

Just want to share my experience with this bank Bank One - Homepage . I have been in contact with them last year, because they claimed it was possible to open a non-resident business account remotely, and the KYC procedure seemed fine. In fact, their every single reply took a very long time, so I used to call them by phone and ask to speed up the process. Now, I cannot reach them by their phone numbers, nor do they reply by email. It seems that they just ceased to exist. If anyone worked with them, please share.

@Myotra

Tried to contact them with there official contact form but it don't work because of a bug the form. Looks very shady to me but I know in practice that there are lot of agents working with this bank and some users of this forum already banking with Bank One.

Don't know what I should think about them.

Maybe some more users can share there experience? Meanwhile I try to get in touch with them by phone.

I can imagine how this was handled, you thought it was a product they took down from the shelters and hand over to you. So you expected them to answer you within seconds after you pulled the SEND button and because they didn't respondet that fast you shoot them 40 e-mails within a few days so they got annoyed and answered you but stopped again. So you called them and now they ignore you.. okay wonder why ange¤%&ange¤%&ange¤%&

You need indeed an introducer, but don't expect miracles.

Reactions: negon
you mean your post was helpful

synonyms-for-helpful-1.png

The point is that their phone is not answering too. I hardly believe that they could block all my phone numbers. If someone wants to try to reach them here are their phone numbers that I know: +2302029200, +2302029284, +2302929495. I know I can get an introducer but there is a risk that nothing changes.

I can imagine how this was handled, you thought it was a product they took down from the shelters and hand over to you. So you expected them to answer you within seconds after you pulled the SEND button and because they didn't respondet that fast you shoot them 40 e-mails within a few days so they got annoyed and answered you but stopped again. So you called them and now they ignore you.. okay wonder why ange¤%&ange¤%&ange¤%&

You need indeed an introducer, but don't expect miracles.

rof/%cry&¤

Reactions: blizz
I know I can get an introducer but there is a risk that nothing changes.
if you find some lazy dumbass then you are 100% right. If you push them in fees to open the account you may also be right. However, you could also buy a flight ticket and go to the bank directly and ask them what is going on. Unless you are working at Mc Donalds and don't have the money to travel anywhere to get the bank account then it would be a better option.