Our valued sponsor

Bank or service for virtual cards

did you try to look into some of the EMI's on the link provided in this thread, you are to lazy to even write a post so I doubt you have looked anywhere but just wait to be spoon feed here.

There is nothing to convert. Neteller virtual card is not a prepaid card. All their virtual cards are attached to the main balance, you can just setup a different spending limit on them and use them for different purposes. I think Neteller does allow BTC to FIAT conversion if this is what you are asking.
i was asking how many virtual cards i can create with neteller ? 1 , 5 , 10 ? unlimited? if you know

There is nothing to convert. Neteller virtual card is not a prepaid card. All their virtual cards are attached to the main balance, you can just setup a different spending limit on them and use them for different purposes. I think Neteller does allow BTC to FIAT conversion if this is what you are asking.
Cool, also I saw some people on localbitcoins doing Skrill OTC

I have already answered above....
"You can have 5 virtual cards at the same time. First card is free but the next ones are €2.50 each."
That's cool, but why would you need that many Virtual Cards? I have a few accounts with Neteller but never setup more than one card!

ok let me share with you the other options wich i have already but for me not enouch , i do this if maybe helps someone els : icard 20 vcc , and revolut 5 vcc
Beside revolut which I know very well then icard, are they reliable?

That's cool, but why would you need that many Virtual Cards? I have a few accounts with Neteller but never setup more than one card!
[...]

I don't personally need more than 1 virtual card at a time, but I was answering to the OP. Also the beauty of virtual cards or having many of them is that you can generate and use them on websites which you don't have high confidence with when using your card. Also it is useful for all sort of expenses where you want to set certain limit, e.g. AdWords, Facebook campaigns etc. I set the limit and I am sure no more will be sent than the value assigned to the virtual card.

Reactions: JohnSeed
I don't personally need more than 1 virtual card at a time, but I was answering to the OP. Also the beauty of virtual cards or having many of them is that you can generate and use them on websites which you don't have high confidence with when using your card. Also it is useful for all sort of expenses where you want to set certain limit, e.g. AdWords, Facebook campaigns etc. I set the limit and I am sure no more will be sent than the value assigned to the virtual card.
yes correct , i got one app like revolut and icard is called ecopayz :)

Not bad, actually a good argument to source virtual cards.
you don't have high confidence with when using your card. Also it is useful for all sort of expenses where you want to set certain limit, e.g. AdWords, Facebook campaigns etc. I set the limit and I am sure no more will be sent than the value assigned to the virtual card

Latest Threads