Our valued sponsor

bank.pro

Seems to be part of the rent a company / Credit Blu / Blaustein brands. Pretty much 99.99999% sure as it links to the same affiliate website as the other sites do. This has nothing to do with ABN Amro, they also list other Dutch banks such as Bunq and ING.

I have no personal experience with them but from what I gathered on the forum his companies do not have many fans so to say, I would personally stay clear from it. Also because his corporate services provder license was taken away in the Netherlands after a raid, article in Dutch here: Vadim B. op de pijnbank bij opsporingsdiensten

Edit: the review site you mentioned, trust.pro, I am pretty sure it is linked to them as well. Besides some generic reviews for companies such as DHL and Uber most positive reviews are for the Blaustein companies.

All these websites are quite clearly related to each other.

bank.pro is selling you 30 bank account applications for 999 EUR. You have to ask yourself what kind of quality, due diligence, and careful selection you get for 33.3 EUR per bank application.

This website has been around for years in different shapes and forms. I would avoid it on principle, even without wasting time on further research. They claim over 300 banks, but I have a feeling it will come down to a handful of EMIs and some Puerto Rico banks, and that they have absolutely zero relationship with any of the major banks whose logos display on their website.

Opening an offshore/non-resident bank account is more difficult today than it's ever been in modern times. No one is going to help you apply with 30 banks and only charge 999 EUR for it.

Latest Threads