Our valued sponsor

bank statement does not contain address details required for KYC

Banks employ random monkeys,
True, in many cases.

That’s why banks use advanced forge detection softwares. Bank employees don’t spend time to do examine documents.
But this is true, too. In many cases.
'advanced'

lol
Never underestimate your adversary :)
Military grade quantic computing will aid monkeys to take over the world (and it’s game over for pdf forgers).
:) :)
<offtopic> Well... I am afraid that you can be very close to the future reality. For a substantial, if not major, part of the world (that I do not want belong to, and hopefully I will not). </offtopic>

Scanned fake documents can still be detected. I'm not saying it is impossible but a small mistake can create huge problems.
Yes. Just to explain / elaborate more, it can be done either based on subtle details of the document like small differences in font shapes or character / line spacings of modified vs. original text (this you can in many cases avoid if you are clever enough); or by some comparison like @Sols have pointed at; or by some external check of various sources (improbable if you are not handling a case concerning 50M).

Last edited:
Reactions: turtle
Client presents proof of address with wrong font or unexpected data [...]

in this case I think we witnessing a case of severe clientis retardismus

People think it is a joke and come here to cry to find out why their funds are frozen and the financial institution filed a SAR.

man just dont be what I mentioned above and remove the metadata jfc

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Why would someone do something grey when he can simply ask his bank for an official document?
I appealed in support, for this format of bank statement, contact only the department. In the branch, the format of the bank statement that they print from their internal program does not contain an address.
The bank statement you are uploading from your online account does not contain any customer information other than a transaction list.

How do I delete metadata?
since, this worries me the most. I would not like to see in File Properties: Created using the free pdf editor found on Google

It is not enough. But perhaps I understand what you have wanted to express.
I solved this problem by creating my own utility company rof/% I self issue wonderful bills with QR codes, barcodes etc.
rof/% Good for you!
Maybe we can have some business sometimes in the future ;) ;)
I appealed in support, for this format of bank statement
Yes; and as per my experience, any oldschool bank will issue it (charging you something, possibly).

Or you can ask your bank directly for a reference letter containing your name, address, a confirmation that you have an account with them (and even that you are in a good standing with them, if true

BTW, does this EMI really ask particularly for a bank statement? It is a standard that they ask for a confirmation of address that can be e.g. a bank statement but can be given also in another way, nevertheless I guess that it is quite rare (for an EMI, not e.g. for an investing platform) to demand that their client should
I have a bank certificate with this data. But, in my particular case, I am required to have a bank statement with transactions, which will also indicate the address of residence. Perhaps the problem is that I am not an EU citizen, but I have the legal right to live and open bank accounts in the EU.

What is the difficulty? Just call your bank contact, ask for a signed reference letter on their letter head stating you are a client there with your address and bank account number and add it to the statement. Takes 2 minute call and u get it on the same day.

This is common practice , very seldom bank statements have a full address on it.

Yes; and as per my experience, any oldschool bank will issue it (charging you something, possibly).
Perhaps the language barrier did not allow me to specifically convey my demands or I was unlucky with my bank. I paid the money and received the following documents in this form:
1 sheet: bank certificate on official letterhead indicating my name and address
2 sheet: screenshot of transactions from their internal program on plain paper

Metadata information is most basic thing to verify document integrity. They check lots of things like fonts, aligment accuracy, angles, spacing, pixels diffrences you can't see with eye, unusual formatting, etc.. They also started to use AI trained models to increase accuracy. That's why banks pay millions $ to document verification softwares not the check metadata information...

I self issue wonderful bills with QR codes, barcodes etc.
It looks like you don't know how QR codes work. Anyone can generate a QR code but it will not verify. I remember that almost all banks rejected your application and you were complaining. Probably that's why they rejected you and likely they already filled SAR.

It looks like you don't know how QR codes work. Anyone can generate a QR code but it will not verify. I remember that almost all banks rejected your application and you were complaining. Probably that's why they rejected you and likely they already filled SAR.
rof/% Banks reject my genuine applications, not those supported from start to end by fake docs. I’ve never been rejected using darks+fake bills. I am even able to use correct fonts, imagine :cool:

rof/% Banks reject my genuine applications, not those supported from start to end by fake docs. I’ve never been rejected using darks+fake bills. I am even able to use correct fonts, imagine :cool:
It doesn't matter if you decide to use genuine documents after using fake documents with other institutions. They share information behind the scenes and you are most likely flagged. It can be SAR or WorldCheck or a private database record. Once the bank sees you have a problematic history, they will reject your genuine application. No bank will reject a profitable customer unless something is unusual.

• Haha
guys ive worked at compliance departments at both banks and crypto exchanges.

stop doing drugs, you tripping hard

How do I delete metadata?
since, this worries me the most. I would not like to see in File Properties: Created using the free pdf editor found on Google

Easier brother, print the modified document and scan it/take a picture of it

Easier brother, print the modified document and scan it/take a picture of it
not my case, here's what I got from EMI support:
Unfortunately, the attached document has been rejected as it is not an acceptable document type, please attach a standard bank/card statement from a traditional bank, if you wish to submit a financial document, the document must have visible your name, issue date, address, company letterhead, and the history of incoming and outgoing payments performed recently.
Please attach either a photo of the original paper colorized or the digital PDF with selectable text.

most likely my option is only to seek the receipt of original documents at the bank branch

not my case, here's what I got from EMI support:
Unfortunately, the attached document has been rejected as it is not an acceptable document type, please attach a standard bank/card statement from a traditional bank, if you wish to submit a financial document, the document must have visible your name, issue date, address, company letterhead, and the history of incoming and outgoing payments performed recently.
Please attach either a photo of the original paper colorized or the digital PDF with selectable text.

most likely my option is only to seek the receipt of original documents at the bank branch

rather add your name and address to the header of the document
or use an utility bill

or yeah ask the bank for a document showing your name and address if this feels too complicated.

Do you feel uneasy leaving your private and priviledged data with them?
I feel much more uneasy leaving my private data and money with banks

As long as it serves the "tax evasion" I think not ;)
What evasion? I pay €100k Eur per year in taxes plus other random “contributions”, “duties” etc.

Reactions: Forester

Latest Threads