UK Ltd with emi bank account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account

Banking options for a UK LTD

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Addler

What are the banking & EMI options for a UK LTD?
It is a legitimate business having an account with Wise, but some international banks refuse to send money to Wise accounts. We are therefore looking for alternatives.
I have heard about Bankera which apparently has high fees.
Any other suggestions please?

fshore

Entrepreneur
What are the banking & EMI options for a UK LTD?
It is a legitimate business having an account with Wise, but some international banks refuse to send money to Wise accounts. We are therefore looking for alternatives.
I have heard about Bankera which apparently has high fees.
Any other suggestions please?
What international banks refuse to send to Wise accounts? And do they refuse usd, eur, gbp, or all accounts?

erni

Mentor Group Gold
I have come across a Mauritius bank and they refuse to send money to EMIs in any currency!
An offshore bank that refuse to send to an EMI ! I would say it is more an exception then a general policy for the banks.

Anyway, it could be to protect them self in Mauritius from troubles.

Addler

An offshore bank that refuse to send to an EMI ! I would say it is more an exception then a general policy for the banks.

Anyway, it could be to protect them self in Mauritius from troubles.
Yes that seems like the reason. Any other suggestions please?

Addler

I have figured out that the bank has a certain list of banks & swift codes they work with, and does not send money to any Swift code. The list does not include EMIs generally with some exceptions as I understand.
How it works is that I need to check each time on a case basis with the payee bank name and swift code.
Any suggestions of an EMI with Iban and Swift Code, please?
Thanks a lot

csp dubai

they not want to send to emi beacuse they not have a sepa gateway , and correspondent bank refuse to do it manually thats the reson

Addler

The problem is that our client works with a
they not want to send to emi beacuse they not have a sepa gateway , and correspondent bank refuse to do it manually thats the reson
Yes could be, but SEPA is for EUR only. What about the USD or other currencies?
Thanks

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Have you looked at this list

there are so many EMI's there - you can even find more and better in the resource section of mentor group gold !

Offshore Bank Accounts
Offshore Bank Accounts
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif