Our valued sponsor

Banking options for USD check deposits

nickyboy2018

Nov 15, 2018
Visit site
Hi all,

I am hoping some of you maybe be able to shed light on banking options for USD check deposits.

I wish to be able to provide my American clients with as many payment options as possible. Transaction amounts can range from $2000-$25000 on average hence check acceptance is a convenient alternative/addition to international wires.

I am hoping somebody has experience with a banking option that provides USD check deposits.

Many thanks

hi,
If you want do so use ECHECK, not paper check, if you want paper check deposit use US BANK account for your USA company and virtual office that can scan you check once the scan is check deposit it in your online bank by their app.

If you want echeck its much better, open a merchant account with one of the provider.
Electronic Check Processing | Accept eCheck Payments Online

the client will enter their paper check details online (and keep their paper check:) or by phone and then gateway will take money from them and pay you back by ACH to your US BANK account that you can hold with TW for example or Payoneer.

This is the most and convenient easy way

Hi all,

I am hoping some of you maybe be able to shed light on banking options for USD check deposits.

I wish to be able to provide my American clients with as many payment options as possible. Transaction amounts can range from $2000-$25000 on average hence check acceptance is a convenient alternative/addition to international wires.

I am hoping somebody has experience with a banking option that provides USD check deposits.

Many thanks
Does my reply helped you ?
I recommand echeck if you want accept checks from usa people.

Echeck + ach and you Can start trading. Acquiring for cc is possible Also but adake will bé and its long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there Kievcash.
So sorry for my late reply. I've been away and just got back.

Your considered reply is much appreciated.

The company I have is actually a Cypriot LTD. Not a US company.
I am a European citizen and so I think it would be very difficult for me to open a US company and have a operational US bank account.

Maybe I am wrong.

Any further thoughts as to how my company can process US checks?

charge.com, why you cannot fly from your country to USA?
In new york you can open an account in some banks even without residence.

OR APPLY for EIN number and also ITIN number (it is like SSN for foreigner) with both this data some banks can open you an account online, some banks that work only online may accept your application with EIN and ITIN number, but without SSN or ITIN it s not possible. both are required to open online.

Hi Kievcash.

Crumbs how informative. Many thanks for taking the time to reply.

Is it a question of contacting the banks individually? or is it best to find an accountancy firm to introduce?

Are you familiar with any banking institutes that are accommodating?

And is turnover minimums a factor? Longevity of operations? country of incorporation?

or are all my questions dependent on each banking institute? ( was just wondering if there were some basic general rules in US banks opening such accounts ie: generally what they all require ).

Again Kievcash, thank you for the time you take in replying. its very kind of you and very much appreciated.

Latest Threads