Our valued sponsor

Banks from Georgia - experiences and feedbacks

I am also interested in people's experiences of Montenegro banks like Prva Banka etc. I am thinking of going there and open one in the near future. What about Serbia with Banca Intesa etc. Still a high risk country? They joined the AEOI on 13th, June. So it's just a matter of time like Georgia I guess. What about the rest of Balkan? Anything worth digging into?

Good day!
I opened bank account with Silk Road Bank and made a few operations with EU partners, but 1 month ago they said that foreign outwards payments on stop due to the problems arisen with correspondent banks and still no good news. I noted that Bank of Georgia stated in their bank details as correspondent bank. Anybody have similar case or may be heard about it? I think may be they lie me...
Thanks a lot in advance.

Good day!
I opened bank account with Silk Road Bank and made a few operations with EU partners, but 1 month ago they said that foreign outwards payments on stop due to the problems arisen with correspondent banks and still no good news. I noted that Bank of Georgia stated in their bank details as correspondent bank. Anybody have similar case or may be heard about it? I think may be they lie me...
Thanks a lot in advance.

....why you using silk road bank? it's a small bank with only one branch...i think...the smallest bank in Georgia~

....why you using silk road bank? it's a small bank with only one branch...i think...the smallest bank in Georgia~
Because I opened firstly with BOG - but they closed it in 3 months - I don't know why, they didn't say , it was strange (may be because I'm from Russia, but actually account used only within EU with the famous manufacturers), TBC declined because we don't trade and have connections within Georgia. So, only Silk Way we have =(

Because I opened firstly with BOG - but they closed it in 3 months - I don't know why, they didn't say , it was strange (may be because I'm from Russia, but actually account used only within EU with the famous manufacturers), TBC declined because we don't trade and have connections within Georgia. So, only Silk Way we have =(

understand... :)