Our valued sponsor

Banks in crisis....Is history repeating itself ? Is 2008 type of crisis inevitable ?

monero does its job well for transactions.

The problem is inflation bugs cannot be detected easily and the hashrate is very low compared to bitcoin. Also its quite a heavy piece of software, making works on it somewhat more difficult.

So not suitable for storage of big sums, but ok for transactions.
you still don't get it.Monero is not anonymous at all

What's the source for Monero being traceable? Who has done it?
there is no source.
its like asking source of founder of bitcoin.
The tacing on backbones is hidden from public.
sometimes there pop up some tech talks from univerities but they dissappear very fast

The guy is just tripping.
I would not listen to somebody who has no technical understanding and who claims bitcoin is safe

here some left traces

Now ask yourself is Monero using backbones ? ;)

I really would not listen to parrots who repeat the nonsense they heard with no technical understanding.

The unbreakable phone for criminals was also a joke.When i told people its so easy to get data everyone asked for proof or sources.I mean if the chats are being done via a server on OHV it can't be easier to get a copy of the s**t they talk.
Now there are profiling of internet data which by law is ilegal.So traces disappear very quickly which doesn't mean there are no profiles.

It's a known fact by insiders which i know myself since 2012

Last edited:
you still don't get it.Monero is not anonymous at all

there is no source.
its like asking source of founder of bitcoin.
The tacing on backbones is hidden from public.
sometimes there pop up some tech talks from univerities but they dissappear very fast

I would not listen to somebody who has no technical understanding and who claims bitcoin is safe

here some left traces

Now ask yourself is Monero using backbones ? ;)

I really would not listen to parrots who repeat the nonsense they heard with no technical understanding.

The unbreakable phone for criminals was also a joke.When i told people its so easy to get data everyone asked for proof or sources.I mean if the chats are being done via a server on OHV it can't be easier to get a copy of the s**t they talk.
Now there are profiling of internet data which by law is ilegal.So traces disappear very quickly which doesn't mean there are no profiles.

It's a known fact by insiders which i know myself since 2012
It's not like asking a source for the founder of bitcoin.

For monero to be traceable, it has to have been done. So who has traced a transaction?

And what 'backbones' is monero using?

Or are you trying to say that Monero is traceable because its users get sloppy? They rely on the privacy of the monero protocol, but fail elsewhere? I can see how it might be possible if someone uses the monero-gui to connect to a remote node.

Have you read any of those papers?

You have known what since 2012?

You know how internet works ?
If you send or request data via internet it nearly always goes through big internet backbones like in amsterdam,paris,frankfurt etc.
Nearly all internet traffic goes through these big backbones.
Inside the backbones the traffic is being splitted,analyzed and profiled for each individual user via AI.

You need to understand many stuff what is happening you won't read but they are discussed in private conferences.

The links i posted show that profiling via backbones was already discussed in 2005 in private conferences.
Profiling via backbones is by law not legal so do not expect finding offical sources.

I have known that profiling exist since 2012 when somebody high ranked made me aware of it.At that time it was not so hidden like today.

Any coin is tracable because it goes through backbones when making a transaction.Both from sender and receiver.
All the programers are totaly unaware of the profiling and the people who are aware won't find a solution because this means trouble with big agencies.

You know how internet works ?
If you send or request data via internet it nearly always goes through big internet backbones like in amsterdam,paris,frankfurt etc.
Nearly all internet traffic goes through these big backbones.
Inside the backbones the traffic is being splitted,analyzed and profiled for each individual user.

You need to understand many stuff what is happening you won't read but they are discussed in private conferences.

The links i posted show that profiling via backbones was already discussed in 2005 in private conferences.
Profiling via backbones is by law not legal so do not expect finding offical sources.

I have known that profiling exist since 2012 when somebody high ranked made me aware of it.At that time it was not so hidden like today.

Any coin is tracable because it goes through backbones.All the programers are totaly unaware of the profiling and the people who are aware won't find a solution because this means trouble with big agencies.
Right, so this has zero to do with Monero itself. You are talking about off-chain data, and, as I mentioned, using remote nodes to transact is one way your data can be linked.

Thats nice, thanks.

It's not like asking a source for the founder of bitcoin.

For monero to be traceable, it has to have been done. So who has traced a transaction?

And what 'backbones' is monero using?

Or are you trying to say that Monero is traceable because its users get sloppy? They rely on the privacy of the monero protocol, but fail elsewhere? I can see how it might be possible if someone uses the monero-gui to connect to a remote node.

Have you read any of those papers?

You have known what since 2012?
The lizards are peeping in on the backbone and also into the camera of your computer you access this forum. Its very clear what is going on.