Our valued sponsor

Banks in crisis....Is history repeating itself ? Is 2008 type of crisis inevitable ?

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
SVB Collapses, Silvergate Shuts Down
CreditSuisse are in trouble...
Deutsche Bank are in trouble since ages...

Do you think that 2008 is repeating itself at larger scale.....
What are your thought ?
Is 2008 type of crisis inevitable ?

Banks, like any other company, must be allowed to fail. No reason to print money to save them, this only makes the problem grow bigger.
True....same here....I also do not support bailing out any company......They failed due to their wrong doing...There is no reason to support them....otherwise It will become a dangerous tradition...Top ceo/execute will benefit the most and they will not scare of anything.....Government should allowed them to just go bankrupt.....Empire rise and fall...world run smoothly with or without them....There is no need to bail out ...

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
True....same here....I also do not support bailing out any company......They failed due to their wrong doing...There is no reason to support them....otherwise It will become a dangerous tradition...Top ceo/execute will benefit the most and they will not scare of anything.....Government should allowed them to just go bankrupt.....Empire rise and fall...world run smoothly with or without them....There is no need to bail out ...
dreamers....

customer banks are not needed anymore.so it will be diffrent than 2008 since the result will be implementation of CBDC's and in the end a virtual currency with a high negative interest rate linked to gold distributed directly from central banks.Since its linked to gold you got your answer why central banks are buying gold.BIZ Bank already announced gold being tier 1 money.
They are working on it already over 20 years.
Why you think they gave us bitcoin.It was a testnet and to make people pleasant with virtual money.
What you think would happen if there were no bitcoin and they try to implement virtual money.
Bitcoin was a testnet to improve their systems to be able to trace all transaction.In 2011 FBI report already told that 98% of all transactions can be already fully traced.And that the remaining 2%
will be filled by implementing 3rd party services and KYC.Oh what a surprise what we have today.But yeah Bitcoin is anti establishment / irony off.

I bet they print again since its smoothest solution and then we get 6 digits bitcoin prices measured in $.
yes the only question will be what will be the 6 digits be worth.When USD lose the sole power as worlds reserve currency it automaticly means 40-50% loss of value.So 100k will be like 50k today.Thats also why i predict an oil price of over $300 in the next peak which in todays value would be only $150-170 per barrel so not so extremly higher than last peak (charts pointing after $40 we go up to $320).
We need to remember old bitcoin prices were so high thanks to marging and leverage which is being decreased continously (BASEL III) (Charts telling next peak $120k)

Now a fun fact which most of you don't know for sure.
Bitcoins peak in all bullruns could be predicted mathamaticly from bottom by multipling with a specific number.This number decreases after each peak gradually.
These numbers were always 99.8% accurate.
Based on this data the new peak will be arround last peak because the the amount of % decreases by 4.xx if i remember correctly from last peak.
Charts are pointing towards $120-130k which could be an explanation of a 40-50% value decrease of USD.
Every major chart is pointing of a heavy decrease of USD value.

I mean its no secret china is bringing a world reserve currency out linked to gold which asian country will hold and dump their USD.

Last edited:
customer banks are not needed anymore.so it will be diffrent than 2008 since the result will be implementation of CBDC's and in the end a virtual currency with a high negative interest rate linked to gold distributed directly from central banks.Since its linked to gold you got your answer why central banks are buying gold.BIZ Bank already announced gold being tier 1 money.
Why you think they gave us bitcoin.It was a testnet and to make people pleasant with virtual money.
What you think would happen if there were no bitcoin and they try to implement virtual money.
Bitcoin was a testnet to improve their systems to be able to trace all transaction.In 2011 FBI report already told that 98% of all transactions can be already fully traced.And that the remaining 2%
will be filled by implementing 3rd party services and KYC.Oh what a surprise what we have today.But yeah Bitcoin is anti establishment / irony off.

yes the only question will be what will be the 6 digits be worth.When USD lose the sole power as worlds reserve currency it automaticly means 40-50% loss of value.So 100k will be like 50k today.Thats also why i predict an oil price of over $300 in the next peak which in todays value would be only $150-170 per barrel so not so extremly higher than last peak (charts pointing after $40 we go up to $320).
We need to remember old bitcoin prices were so high thanks to marging and leverage which is being decreased continously (BASEL III) (Charts telling next peak $120k)

Bitcoins peak in all bullruns could be predicted mathamaticly from bottom by multipling with a specific number.This number decreases after each peak gradually.
Based on this data the new peak will be arround last peak because the the amount of % decreases by 4.xx if i remember correctly from last peak.
Charts are pointing towards $120-130k which could be an explanation of a 40-50% value decrease of USD.

I mean its no secret china is bringing a world reserve currency out linked to gold which asian country will hold and dump their USD.
Ok so whats that magic number?

They can back it with rare art or what not, it doesnt matter. They can claim and audit back and forth anything and there is no way to prove, why would I believe it. So its bitcoin, where I can audit it myself easily in real time what the other adversary promises to have and he cannot secretly inflate his stock.

Ok so whats that magic number?

They can back it with rare art or what not, it doesnt matter. They can claim and audit back and forth anything and there is no way to prove, why would I believe it. So its bitcoin, where I can audit it myself easily in real time what the other adversary promises to have and he cannot secretly inflate his stock.
he doesnt need to inflate the amount of bitcoins if he has enough bitcoins accumulated to tank it anytime or control the price.
How many millions of bitcoins are in silent accounts waiting to be dumped?

I always give an example of NKLA which was also distributed by a bank.
Starting at $5
Generating hype during distribution phase and price goes even up to $90
Everyone excited to the moon bulls**t.
Distribution of bank ends
Price of NKLA is under $2.

No diffrent with bitcoin only the timeframe is longer,
Did you ever read a single report from JPM about bitcoin ?
Maybe you should if you want to put your eggs into it

he doesnt need to inflate the amount of bitcoins if he has enough bitcoins accumulated to tank it anytime or control the price.
How many millions of bitcoins are in silent accounts waiting to be dumped?

I always give an example of NKLA which was also distributed by a bank.
Starting at $5
Generating hype during distribution phase and price goes even up to $90
Everyone excited to the moon bulls**t.
Distribution of bank ends
Price of NKLA is under $2.

No diffrent with bitcoin only the timeframe is longer,
Did you ever read a single report from JPM about bitcoin ?
Maybe you should if you want to put your eggs into it
Whats that magic number you claimed before? No need to add some more confusing and baseless claims.

If crypto was a test net, it's failed miserably for penetration; there are only about 40-odd million wallets with a balance. It's not done well at making many people au fait with virtual money.

it was a testnet for tracing.
monero is also fully tracable.
People are completly unaware how they trace them.
Making public pleasant with virtual money is also working.Based on some data every second US citizen and increasing till age of 34 has used once crypto (2022)
Can you send some info on Monero being fully traceable?

There are only 40 million bitcoin wallets with a balance globally. I don't think it's doing that well in terms of getting people used to it.

40949DF8-1370-484B-BB4A-6D3D921E49E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: halaba and khinkali
monero is useless because they trace people on the backbones.Splitting traffic into small parts analyzing it and creating a profil
monero does its job well for transactions.

The problem is inflation bugs cannot be detected easily and the hashrate is very low compared to bitcoin. Also its quite a heavy piece of software, making works on it somewhat more difficult.

So not suitable for storage of big sums, but ok for transactions.