Our valued sponsor

Question Anonymous/No-KYC Crypto Prepaid Credit Cards (VISA/MASTERCARD)

sumtingwong

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 16, 2023
Canada
Visit site
Hi,

I've been using Trocador's prepaid cards for a while now (Trocador.app) but recently they've had supply issues with their EUR cards and only offer USD cards now but with a 2% FX fee on non-USD transactions, also acceptance rates aren't as good.

Was wondering if anybody has any other similar services they can recommend which has a high acceptance rate, no FX fees and also supported by Google Pay, etc.

Thank you.

Reactions: float
I was speaking with their support and they said they are looking into getting a new supplier but have no estimates on timeline or guarantees that it will happen.
Sad to hear that, it reminds me of AdvCash who also had this sentence almost every 6 month.

The card provider trocador used for the euro cards is called "tremendous". stealths.net used the same provider for their EUR cards as well and also stopped offering it at the same time as trocardor. Tremendous seems to be a company that offers an API for buying those prepaid cards among other things such as gift cards. I have tried looking but haven't found any other online business that is selling tremendous cards to public. I think they are mainly intended to be used by businesses to reward their employees.

It really is a shame since those cards had an incredibly good success rate when compared to alternatives. I would also be thankful if anyone has tips or advice for what are the best card providers at the moment. I know the following three:

1. American express sold by coinsbee - they sell two variations, other has very long expiry dates (2033+), the other very short (3 months from purchase). There is no way to tell which one you get before purchase so it sucks. Also requires kyc for cards more than $100. Good / almost perfect success rate in online shops that use stripe.

2. myprepaidcenter - sold by many companies, short expiry dates, success rate varies and recently there was a big batch (judging by online complaints) of cards that were frozen. I was affected as well but luckily had already spent most of the balance.

3. Bitrefill visa - sold by bitrefill - This one is a very recent addition, looks like bitrefill partnered with some bank to offer these. They are only visible for US IPs and require a residential US IP to buy them. Long expire date (2030+), only tried once so cant tell about success rate other than it is 100% so far (out of 1 purchases lol).

• Love
Reactions: float and kilor