Our valued sponsor

Banned by PPal looking for new gateway for ccs

omgdude

Mar 13, 2024
nyc
Visit site
I was banned by paypal after being with them since 2001, never had issues with my business until yesterday. I sell game boosting services like leveling, items in game etc and my CB ratio has been .6% for many years. The reason for ban is all of a sudden they didnt like that all my transactions were virtual without delivery tracking to a physical address.

I dont make too much money as the space is dead with the bad economy but its enough to pay for food and rent. Im devastated because i cant even get a normal job as im disabled waist down. I need to sort this out because now I really have no way to get income, can someone recommend me a payment gateway that I could try applying for?

Last edited:
Maybe apply with credit card processor like stripe and send payment links to your customers
You could also try crypto but think its bad idea because many people don't know how to use it

We had a similar situation with paypal, after 10 years good business they just froze the account.

Back in time we found emerchantpay which worked well, but at the moment I believe they have huge problems of some kind I don't know about.

With mentor group gold you have access to the resource db where you can find other valid processors

As suggested already crypto is a good alternative same for Wise and Revolut payments which can work well. So far we choose not to activate a new card processor because of the risk in our industry. PayPal was the best ever since.

Try to call a local newspaper and tell them your story, focusing on your disability and the damages you are suffering. If they publish it, then contact PayPal, send them the article and ask to have your account reactivated. If it doesn’t work, you can consider contacting a lawyer and start a lawsuit based on discrimination.

Reactions: jafo
Maybe apply with credit card processor like stripe and send payment links to your customers
You could also try crypto but think its bad idea because many people don't know how to use it
Yes this is a problem, i had crypto payments before running but I only had 2 people use it within a year. Not many people know how to use it.

Try to call a local newspaper and tell them your story, focusing on your disability and the damages you are suffering. If they publish it, then contact PayPal, send them the article and ask to have your account reactivated. If it doesn’t work, you can consider contacting a lawyer and start a lawsuit based on discrimination.
Would be awesome but I don't think they know I'm disabled and I dont think thats the reason for the ban :[.