Our valued sponsor

"Bearer Assets"

... bearer assets are key to survive the upcoming communist grab of existing wealth.

On another topic, @JackAlabama made the comment above about "bearer assets".

Very important:
What forms of assets are best suited to keeping them in your hands and out of the
hands of those would grab them.

So, I'm posting here to ask: What are "bearer assets"? ?
Bearer bonds?
Rolex Watches and gold coins?
Firearms ("bear arms") plus suitable ammunition?
Something else?

Reactions: JackAlabama

Very important:
What forms of assets are best suited to keeping them in your hands and out of the

Bearer bonds?
Something else?
Yeah those.

Gold coins in your hand...
Bitcoin in your hardware wallet
Other commodities
Art in your safe/home
Knives/machinery

Gold coins for sure one of the bests, however, whisky, Rom and Champaign are not bad neither.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo

Very important:

Bearer bonds?
Something else?
Though watch George Gammon trying to move through South America with gold, silver and bitcoin… s**t show

I can also recommend to do the same with Monero
Always loose mine

Gold coins for sure one of the bests, however, whisky, Rom and Champaign are not bad neither.
Sailing Yacht with whisky, rum and silver / Bitcoin

• Haha
Reactions: tyrexoid and jafo
Though watch George Gammon trying to move through South America with gold, silver and bitcoin… s**t show

Always loose mine

Any suggestion to alternatives?

Very important:

Bearer bonds?
Something else?
Some country that is so backwards it would take them a decade to follow suit by which time a revolution would have occurred in the west and some sort of normalcy returning.

In the meantime grow your own food

this is actually a good advice - practically the only feasible way how to transport physical gold around the world without any hassle - not risk free and slow but at least doable - it only demonstrates how bad precious metals are when it comes to geopolitical flexibility

Reactions: wellington and jafo
Watches for sure can be considered an asset to a certain extent, but in my opinion they are more of a hobby.
If you consider them an asset, you should know your subject accordingly and not let some grey dealer sell you a watch as an "investment". (You can see this every year with models which according to grey market dealers will be discontinued an therefore be a good investment and rise in price E.G RG Olive Dial Daydate this year) In addition, the "mobile asset" game can only be played up to a certain amount. Above certain price limits, you have to contend with higher fluctuations and a smaller customer base. (Gold APs, Steel Pateks, RMs etc) So turning your asset into "cash" will get more and more difficult.

Reactions: jafo and 0xDEADBEEF
this is actually a good advice - practically the only feasible way how to transport physical gold around the world without any hassle - not risk free and slow but at least doable - it only demonstrates how bad precious metals are when it comes to geopolitical flexibility
load the yacht up with guns and ammo.

Watches for sure can be considered an asset to a certain extent, but in my opinion they are more of a hobby.
If you consider them an asset, you should know your subject accordingly and not let some grey dealer sell you a watch as an "investment". (You can see this every year with models which according to grey market dealers will be discontinued an therefore be a good investment and rise in price E.G RG Olive Dial Daydate this year) In addition, the "mobile asset" game can only be played up to a certain amount. Above certain price limits, you have to contend with higher fluctuations and a smaller customer base. (Gold APs, Steel Pateks, RMs etc) So turning your asset into "cash" will get more and more difficult.
well how well you play this and or make a profit is another story, but they are a global market with more or less unified prices where you can relatively quickly sell into with only minimal regulation and registration.

idk why hes having such issues, but I know from friends living on bitcoin and or usdt in argentina is a breeze. You can exchange it basically everywhere if you know how to. You can get the dolar blue even like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: wellington
Any suggestion to alternatives?

Yes, how about "bearer services"?

Instead of things that must be bought and sold and carried and stored,
I am trying to think of services than can be traded easily, but are difficult to confiscate. Even difficult to see.

Some thoughts:

1. Quietly moving money/precious metals from one place to another.
Sometimes referred to as, "location swap".
Example: When currency controls were imposed in South Africa,
one man made a business of round-about exchanges to get people's
funds into a neutral country. He described his service (but not
the intricate details) many years ago on the old forum for Pecunix.
Another example: Hawala money brokers -- the ancient money transfer
system that used to be common among Muslims and Hindus.

2. Quietly moving people from one place to another.
One acquaintance likes to do various kinds of "grey-market"
businesses. Nothing he does is quite "straight", but not exactly
illegal either. Explained to me one time that he had bought two, small,
fishing boats, commercial fishing boats. Then leased them
back to the previous owners. Surprised me, "Oh, so there's
money to be made in fishing, eh?" "No," he answered, "but
some day might need to move my family out of here in
a very quiet way." And, though he did not say it, by implication
to move other people out, too. Another example along similar lines:
When the communists came into South Vietnam, fishing boat captains started
making a lot of money taking people to Philippine islands. Many years
ago my secretary was a Vietnamese woman whose family got out that way.

Okay, is that enough to prime to pump for discussion of "bearer services"?

PS - Neither of those suggestions requires the Internet.

Last edited:
stashed gold won't bring you to serious trouble and has very practical purpose - but guns can ruin your day/life - one wouldn't believe what are boaters from Texas carrying in the bilges of their boats in the Caribbean... unable to leave their toys at home
Yachts are full of stainless - stainless and white gold are interchangeable to the average person - see that in a movie I think

stashed gold won't bring you to serious trouble and has very practical purpose - but guns can ruin your day/life - one wouldn't believe what are boaters from Texas carrying in the bilges of their boats in the Caribbean... unable to leave their toys at home
sure youre just being parted from stashed gold (hence the guns and bullets).

but if they have license for each item, why would it cause them issues? because it is not supposed to leave the shores of a country where it's licensed and tracked, I assume?

stashed gold won't bring you to serious trouble and has very practical purpose - but guns can ruin your day/life
very true, stick to gold to get peace of mind.

Just don't transport like this lol

1713344675278.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: apres777 and void
on a side note, why are people concerned with matters like carrying all net worth around in a physical form - who and why is about to confiscate things? I don't hear anything in the news about any appropriations by governments or anything like that. why not keeping stocks, and a few cash balances in large stable banks in a few countries is not good enough of a solution? (some in personal accounts, some on the balances of incorporated firms, and the rest in stocks and crypto let's say, isn't it optimal? unless one believes that the internet will all go offline after another solar eclipse etc smi(&%).. is it because of inflation or what? a basket of a few major currencies could work, I think. although if the inflation rate is high across the board, it wouldn't :( . just curious what's the main reasoning behind diversification into bearable assets could be

Latest Threads