Our valued sponsor

Belgium-Paypal-Georgia

NXXX

Jan 16, 2019
Visit site
Hi people.
I live in balkans (non EU) country,but i have also Benelux verified Bank account and card.
I get scholarship of 14.500€ per year,and Iam not allowed to have another profit but i dont want to lose the scholarship because of my hidden business.

I sell digital goods.Because i don't want to do withdrawal of the money from BE account,so i make myself a problem.

The Question: I want to open bank account in Georgia which i can make also paypal from it ..so i can transfer my PP money from BE to Georgian account?

Is that possible,and which information Paypal will ask from me to be added to Georgian account,so everything to work properly till the withdrawal from Georgian account?

If you want to do this legally, I would suggest setting up a UK LLP on one of your parents (you can get a PayPal easily) and use some EMIs instead of a bank account, or have your parent(s) apply for one (see if you can get one in benelux bank). When the scholarship ends just put yourself as a designated member.

Not sure if Georgia is CRS or not; I wouldn't risk losing the scholarship over that myself and also trading using your own name is very bad and should be avoided in general (always use companies with limited liability).

Latest Threads