Our valued sponsor

Belize company and bank account, for 1 person

karim8899

Sep 14, 2019
Visit site
I need a company for an online store and consulting services. All is online.

People say that Belize jurisdiction isn't reputable. If I open a company there, banks in many other jurisdictions won't want to deal with it.

1) Is this true?

2) Then why not open Belizie company and a bank account in Belize also? Any problems? Some banks won't send money to Belize?

3) I'll probably come to Belize soon for travel. And to open a company too. Is opening a company there myself be cheaper and faster? How much approximately?

1) Is this true?
correct
2) Then why not open Belizie company and a bank account in Belize also? Any problems? Some banks won't send money to Belize?
Belize banks are low reputation, many issues, have a look on the forum about banks stopping all outgoing transfers. Also, for an online company, most payment processors won't touch them

3) I'll probably come to Belize soon for travel. And to open a company too. Is opening a company there myself be cheaper and faster? How much approximately?
Don't know. But I doubt it is faster for you to do it all yourself as you don't know how to do it, which is why you pay someone to do it for you. I imagine if you value your time, it is not quicker nor cheaper.

correct

Belize banks are low reputation, many issues, have a look on the forum about banks stopping all outgoing transfers. Also, for an online company, most payment processors won't touch them

Don't know. But I doubt it is faster for you to do it all yourself as you don't know how to do it, which is why you pay someone to do it for you. I imagine if you value your time, it is not quicker nor cheaper.

Thx

I'm not asking what I can do. For those who are blind, I put numbers to each of my questions.
XhpwvH0.jpg

Reactions: Bmw850

Latest Threads