Our valued sponsor

Belize company is better than Seychelles now, right?

footlocker

May 3, 2017
Visit site
After the Seychelles introduced the public registry January 2018 then it is not private any longer to have a Seychelles company isn't that true?

I consider to register a new Belize company in my name with real bank account for some normal business, privacy is not that important but still I don't want my name to go public anywhere.

Is that possible with a Belize company and would you say it is better compared to Seychelles?

I'm setting up a Belize company while we speak, it seems to offer the best privacy for "non dark" use! I have setup 2 Seychelles corps with darks which was easy, they are some great tools to work with in a bigger setup.

Personally I would only setup a Belize Company if privacy matters! Seychelles seems not to be valid any longer even though I can't find anything official or a website to where I can lookup Companies yet!??

Why do you consider nominees for what reason?

Mostly for privacy reasons. Afiak Taxman in EU (Germany, Austria) threat the it as onshore business, if they find out that (real) Person is director or shareholder of the IBC. But I might be wrong. So would be great if someone her could confirm if thatś true or not. Of course no Nominees would be much easier and cheaper...
But on other hand, if opening a bank account anyway the UBO is known to the bank - and therefore AOI comes in place again :-(

Reactions: JohnLocke
But on other hand, if opening a bank account anyway the UBO is known to the bank - and therefore AOI comes in place again :-(
true.

You will need a real person nominee that you appoint director and even shareholder. Best would be to have a uniqe office address for the company in order to proof this to be not managed or controlled by you. The next problem will be that the different tax offices know about such setups and they will do what ever it takes to try to proof that the company belongs to you. So it is important to have a strong setup.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Considering also to setup a Belize Company. But unsure if Nominee Director/ Shareholder should be used.
You want to appoint nominees, if possible real person nominees and get a unique company address for the company.

What will it be in the registry? does my name will show up in there if I have a seychelles company, will my government can see my name freely? I cant seem to find info about that
use nominees and your name will NOT show up anywhere. Even better do a Belize company with nominee director and shareholder and everything is private.

How do you manage to safeguard your "indirect" ownership and control over the IBC when you use nominees? I mean, can't they claim it all to be their own and "steal" the company from you? Does it comes exclusively to trust in the end, or is there any set-up to bind you guys use to bind the nominee?

They can't since you get a Trust declaration from them which is revoked if they would do that! Also the regulated firms that setup offshore corps. and which you will end up with regardless who you use for the incorporation of your business, don't do that! No where on the entire Internet you can find just a single read that this ever happend!

Otherwsie forget about nominees and setup the entire thing anonymous depending on what else you need the company for.

Reactions: Leo
They can't since you get a Trust declaration from them which is revoked if they would do that! Also the regulated firms that setup offshore corps. and which you will end up with regardless who you use for the incorporation of your business, don't do that! No where on the entire Internet you can find just a single read that this ever happend!

Otherwsie forget about nominees and setup the entire thing anonymous depending on what else you need the company for.

Thanks! I didn't know about the Trust declaration and its revoking. That does make it more safe. Thanks for the explanation!

Forgive my ignorance, but how do set up the entire thing anonymous without nominees? Mustn't you have some kind of final beneficiary or real person as administrator at some level?

Forgive my ignorance, but how do set up the entire thing anonymous without nominees? Mustn't you have some kind of final beneficiary or real person as administrator at some level?
you can read about it and ask questions in the Mentor Group! In certain cases I will allow replies to this question outside of the mentor group, depending on the nature of the answer.

Reactions: Leo