Our valued sponsor

Belize Financial Service License - how to obtain?

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
When it comes to financial service license for business in the fields of:

• Forex trading and exchange
  • Trading in financial and foreign exchange instruments
  • Public trading of shares, stock and financial contracts
  • International asset protection and management
  • Money transactions including e-wallets, payment services etc.

Then you need to find a agent who is actually able to help you with the entire process including the completing of all required documents and the obtaining of the financial license for this business activity. Failing to comply to the laws in Belize will get you public blacklisted and into troubles with International authorities.

The benefit compared to other jurisdictions is that you won't have to pay in share capital immediantly, you can wait up to 6 months before it has to be paid in, after the company has been incorporated. Furthermore it is way easier to obtain a license in Belize for such activity compared to BVI and Cyprus.

Most often alternatives like Costa Rica and Panama are found to be places to obtain a financial service license for the business above, however, they are not recognized any longer to be valid.

[video=youtube_share;YuChUtk8_UY]

So if you look for a great alternative for your financial service business then look into Belize it may safe you lots of money and time.

Reactions: JohnLocke
You may consider Cyprus even if they require share capital to be paid in, at least if you're serious with your business. If your venture is like the thousands Fly by Night businesses in the "1000% profits in 24 hours" like you may want to consider Costa Rica, Seychelles or whatever jurisdiction you can get a hold on.

Belize seems to be legit for this kind of business and the license fee including the total cost to establish such an entity are attractive too.

Reactions: JohnSeed
If it is like the CySec license in Cyprus or the Nevis financial service license http://www.nevisfsrc.com/products/insurance/licensing-requirements then it's great.
It's not like the CySec license. I'm so happy that I tried this service, spend aprox 10k for a setup in Belize which is fully approved to conduct financial services like forex trading and investment projecting. I had doubts to start with because it is much cheaper than Cyprus however, after a few weeks forth and back with Admin I got a clue and sort I want to try it.

Insane good news for me. atm I'm looking into exact that business area of exchanging currencies and a few other financial service which I have learned are making biiiig profits. Does anyone know requirements and costs to establish a belize financial service company including license and all this?

Reactions: JohnSeed
There are indeed requirements, one of them are you need a good & detailed business plan for your operation and you need 100k USD to be deposit in one of the 3 reliable banks in Belize!