Our valued sponsor

Belize IBC + Heritage bank

firstaid

May 4, 2019
Visit site
My IbC for health and fitness got approve, I waiting on my bank to process for Heritage, how long doe it take, is heritage a good bank..
Any suggestions for payment merchants that goes with heritage bank and health and fitness area

before you opened a BZ IBC and applied for a Heritage bank account I would have done some research, for example on this forum, so you get a better picture on banking in BZ and the possibilities to get a bank account for it. Lately BZ banking hasnt been in a positive spotlight.

My IbC for health and fitness got approve, I waiting on my bank to process for Heritage, how long doe it take, is heritage a good bank..
Any suggestions for payment merchants that goes with heritage bank and health and fitness area

Please check this thread about Belize banking:
Atlantic International Bank

I would suggest you to use Transferwise with a Belize IBC. If you need merchants like PayPal you need a Belize bank account (exact the debit card of the bank) to transfer the funds.

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
Reactions: Larry
Belize Banks (the ones I've used) have AWFUL internet banking, require constant documentation to send wires in/out, and have horrible customer service (if you can even reach them in the first place).
EMIs are way better than Caribbean banks IMHO.

Is it possible to use TW for Belize IBC? Because I also signed up at TW for HK company and after acceptation I couldn’t do anything with it because it was not “supported”..
Yes Belize with TW is possible but remember that you are not able to make USD transfers.
If you need USD balance and transfers and seek into high level of privacy like Belize was before new laws you can go with Seychelles IBC.

Latest Threads