Our valued sponsor

Belize service provider sucks as much as BVI now!

hiju

Mentor Group Gold
Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I'm sorry to post this but last week I went back to my current service provider of offshore companies because I'm in need to register another Belize company!

So I asked them to send me the docs as usual and then I got a big surprise. Due to regulations in Belize they are forced to received a lot more information now than ever before! It has even been more complicated to get a company registered there without additional documents.

This is not the fault of the service provider but only the fault of Belize and their effort to please OECD and the rest of this world to not get blacklisted anywhere!

It all starts to suck. In the past it was easy, 3 names and short business description + passport copy and utility bill done deal after a few hours! Today it takes days just to get through the documentation and get it approved to proceed to get the company registered.

I'm going through this process atm. but it will be the last time for a Belize company unless I can't find a offshore jurisdiction that is more friendly to new customers with less requirements! :(

I had the same experience this week, they required a lot more information from me without any warning. After I made the payment they told me that I had to complete these and that and I told them to f**k off.

Too bad for me, because I found my self in a stupid situation since 8 different service providers of Belize company formation services asked for the exact same information:(

Anyway I proceeded now and just waiting for the crap to be formed!

Reactions: hiju

Latest Threads