Our valued sponsor

Benefits of when you Register a Offshore Company

I'mRobot

Merchant Account expert
Mentor Group Gold
Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
In the recent past, the Offshore Companies have been one of the major points of attraction for the international investment and business activities. This has been necessitated by technological advancement that has made the global linkage very easy for most business individuals and persons. Emergence and improved access of internet makes many people access the sites that offer the offshore trading services.

The rules and regulations for the formation and registration of offshore companies that are provided in various websites by different offshore jurisdictions are good for comparison. Offshore Company foundations have been therefore improved to make the offshore company clients all over the world get the best jurisdiction for themselves. The new agreements that are made between nations have made laws and regulations for registering offshore companies change with time.

To register an offshore company, an individual first need to choose the country of jurisdiction that is tax effective in terms of income received. The level of security that is provided for the offshore companies (this is very important because some offshore jurisdiction often exaggerate the security provided.). Chargeable fee for registering an offshore company must also be considered. The registration fees often vary from one offshore jurisdiction to another. For instance, Seychelles IBC (International Business Company) charges an incorporation fee of £ 575. This includes all the government charges providing a fully established Seychelles offshore company. To register an offshore account the following rules and regulations are mandatory:

• The name of the offshore company must be given. This name should not be the name of a company existing in any other offshore jurisdiction. In Seychelles, the specified offshore company to be registered can have its name in any language. However, an authorized translation will be required in case the name isn’t either English or a French name.
  • The Memorandum showing the terms and union must be presented. The Seychelles Offshore Company Registry is responsible for handling this document.
  • During incorporation, the Articles of Association must be filed. The Seychelles IBCs requires that all the offshore registered companies have registered offices.
  • The name of stakeholders and the board of directors must be presented during registration. These names must be clearly defined with the position and roles played of each member. For Seychelles IBCs, the shareholders can be from any country or originality. In some offshore jurisdictions, only one of the stakeholder and manager is allowed for integration of an offshore company.
  • The ratio of shares of every individual member must be given. This will help in profit sharing. The share ratio also helps the offshore bankers know how the income will be shared between stakeholders. In Seychelles, the shares of the offshore companies may be issued in very many forms. The shares in currency form or given in form of some needed valuables.
  • The offshore tax agreement form must be filled. This acts as a written agreement for taxes to be charged on the total or subsidiary income received by the company. The IBCs in Seychelles nevertheless exempt all the offshore companies from paying taxes.

However, different offshore jurisdictions provide different offers to attract more international investment. For example, the Seychelles IBCs provide offers such as Apostilles that legalizes the specified offshore company internationally, allowing the offshore companies own shares in the Seychelles companies, get a security provision from the government, own properties such as ships and other vessels with Seychelles registration and have the corporate shares with Seychelles populace.

Reactions: negon and JohnLocke
The rules and regulations for the formation and registration of offshore companies that are provided in various websites by different offshore jurisdictions are good for comparison.
You can find much more searching the forum if needed.

The name of the offshore company must be given. This name should not be the name of a company existing in any other offshore jurisdiction. In Seychelles, the specified offshore company to be registered can have its name in any language. However, an authorized translation will be required in case the name isn’t either English or a French name.
Yeah I had a friend that wanted to form a offshore company and I told him to contact my agent. A few days later he came back and told me that he wasn't able to setup his offshore company because the Agent asked him for a company name and he didn't knew what it was for a name the Agent asked for... dough....omg.... -(

Reactions: negon
The most important thing for me on why I would want to create my own offshore company would be to lessen my tax. Since having a huge business in the future would have a huge tax as a collateral, I would love to have it on an offshore rather than pay huge amount of taxes which sometimes may lead to waste by that government.

Latest Threads