Our valued sponsor

Beside Seychelles and Guatemala where is good to incorporate offshore company?

jelle

Offshore Agent
Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Seems this forum is most about incorporation of offshore companies in Seychelles, Belize, Guatemala, BVI and Panama. Where is a better place to incorporate for my new business?

Note: I already ordered a Seychelles company to get something started but I want to know about other options please.

You may elaborate on what your business is and the goals you try to achieve?

marcel said:
Seychelles company is better than Panama company if you ask me, also you get more value for money with a Seychelles companythumbups
I agree:coffe:

Can a Guatemala company be the most secure tool to avoid my identy to be revealed? How secure is a company in Guatemala to protect my assets, what is the risk that the CSP or Law firm runs with my money and say good bye?

A Guatemalan corporation is very secure, since you can hide your name using Guatemalan nominee shareholders. The risks of a law firm running with your money? Well that depends, if you give them full access to your bank account or not.

Reactions: dentel
dentel said:
So if I give them access they will run! How can I avoid to give them access.
I think you will have to read the answer again :)

georgegt said:
You are out of the topic, this kind of answer just shows you do not want to offer any solution to what this threat is about. Please stick to the topic.
I agree the question was what other offshore jurisdictions there are beside Seychelles and Guatemala, not what country is Gestapo? lol :hehe:

Someone suggested Panama. A suggestion was given to stay way from panama, with a facetious reason given.

Guatemala and Seychelles are very good places to be for incorporation purposes. In reality the question posed is one that says, "it seems this board really advocates two aces, Guatemala and Seychelles, but what other places are good too?" At first this question might raise an eyebrow, but perhaps this individual is in a country with a TIEA between it and Guatemala/Seychelles. Admin, consider posting a sticky that says anyone asking for help choosing MUST post their originating jurisdiction and purpose for the entity. Any suggestions without those two questions answered at the VERY least is dangerous and borderline destructive.

Admin, consider posting a sticky that says anyone asking for help choosing MUST post their originating jurisdiction and purpose for the entity. Any suggestions without those two questions answered at the VERY least is dangerous and borderline destructive.
Thank you, point taken, will consider it:coffe: