Our valued sponsor

Best all in one shopping solution with payment processing, seek advise?

I can help you to establish your e-business. You will have to open a corporation in Guatemala, then open a bank account (with internet banking of course), then after this stage is done, we will be able to request a virtual POS so you can use internet payments. Then once you get the POS you will be able to transfer your money from the bank account in Guatemala to your bank account anywhere around the world. So you will be able to have a merchant account for your business. If you are interested in do not hesitate to contact me.

Can you do programming georgt?

Do you do recurring billing for your business? As it is common for e book and data download businesses to do subscription based or recurring billing. Make sure your processor will accept Visa, mastercard amex and discover. When selecting a gateway I would recommend an authorize.net gateway or NMI as they integrate with most shopping carts and can be compatible with most CRM's. These 2 gateways can do recurring billing functions. I would look at a company called ccrebills.com they specialize in recurring billing and software-data downloads to see if they can help you out.

Believe it or not, there's hardly any selection out there for what you want & I know what you are looking for (I think).

I've been with 1shoppingcart for years, & honestly I can't stand them, but to switch to a whole new system would be very costly for me.

You want something with lists, affiliate program, the shopping cart, tracking URLs, etc., right?

They are on the low end because they never coded their site properly to begin with, & any updates they did were either features or esthetics, so there's still issues with their site, but they are a good first step.

Then there's infusionsoft. I've never used them & I don't like how I was treated by them when I did inquire, but they are well known. They are also more expensieve & I heard that their system is too complicated.

There were maybe 1 or 2 more that I came across over the years, but I don't remember their names, sorry.

Again, I'm still shocked that after all these years no one has come out with a viable, robust well coded system.

When I get the money, I'm switching to Magento, getting my own list set up so I can have total control over my sites. Relying on hosted solutions is okay for newbies, but once your business gets past a certain point, it's a pain to be held hostage by your shopping cart system.

Latest Threads