Our valued sponsor

Best approach to cannabis seeds company formulation

sslo

Offshore Agent
Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
As I don't have no previous experiences with running a company, than this makes me very unknowleadgeable. The situation is following: cannabis seeds possession is legal, but import/export remains illegal in my country. So when it comes to cannabis seeds than things are exactly like in Finland. I have more potentially very good business ideas, but it's more wise to start with seeds at first. And later to start a different company for other businesses like rc's, right?

So now I'm pondering - should I create a company in my country, or in country where there is no problems with seeds like in Denmark or Sweden but the downside is language barrier plus I don't know nothing about their laws. (of course there is UK and Ireland but they are kind of too far from my country). And than the next step would be offshore company and bank account in some friendly country. Any ideas? recommendations.. I'm sure there are people who have been in my position before, and I would appreciate all recommendations from you who are in seeds business and from people who are in other fields, or just people who have a know-how.

Bear in mind that the cannabis seeds part must be remain secret when I should create a company to my home country. Or perhaps only one offshore company would do it. But what I want is that the identiy and money (or other assets) would remain private when operating only offshore i.e total immunity from goverment actions toward freezing,wanting documents etc.

This question answer is fundamentally import for the next steps I have to make.

Also all good books recommendations are more than welcome or other informal materials dealing with grey area and offshore structures, especially anything related with cannabis seeds business in all aspects.

Welcome aboard sslo.

Well we are in a grey area with your business. In some countries it is allowed to sell and own cannabis seeds while in most other countries it is an illegal activity.

However, if the main subject to incorporate a offshore company is to hold assets i.e. money and to gain maximum privacy then a Seychelles corp. would be a solution since they still offer a great level of privacy then it does not mean that you can do any illegal activity within such an entity. You could appoint a nominee director and shareholder for an additional layer of privacy.

What about banking, do you have any prefernces?

If you didn't made these posts you should change your password ASAP, otherwise you risk to get banned if it is spam.

We can help you with the bank account opening in Hong Kong as well, just be aware that the banks in Hong require a personal visit in order to open the account!

Latest Threads