Our valued sponsor

Best Bank Account

My friend, I should leave my country but I have fear, I have a very small business and an elderly mother to look after, running away is possible but the leap into the dark in my head is not yet contemplated. I suffer everything. I have send a message to our Captain. We all suffer discrimination, our rulers accepted and allow the giants of the economy to be zero-taxed, while the middle can't.
We are free without freedom. thank you Giobbi4

Antigua is an established offshore legislation, remember that holding funds in any bank represent risk, even more offshore where there is no deposit protection like in the USA.
USA has only 250k usd per account not more than that. If you have 500k in one account you loose 250k. . Singapore banks are the best in the world. Too bad they don't work with average ac holders especially from EU or USA, Canada.

EMIs are the best bet, they have looser regulations than real banks and can be set up in several ways
The question is do you trust those EMIs than conventional banks for your deposits ? They can be wrapped up in a matter of a day if someone wants to evaporate. Traditional banks are more secured but I wouldn't trust Carribean banks for anything. Better to pay taxes and report them than loose my hard earned money.

Latest Threads