Our valued sponsor

Best Bank/Country for US Cryptocurrency Business?

WitchDoctor

Sep 7, 2017
Visit site
I'm searching for a bank that will work with my Bitcoin exchanging business. I'll also be needing a merchant account to process payments with. Currently I'm attempting to work with some banks in Panama, but I'm having some issues, and would like to pursue other options.

My business is a US LLC, I just need a bank that will work with a bitcoin business, and ideally provide card processing solutions. My business meets KYC standards etc, I just need a bank.

Let me know if you have any recommendations.

Reactions: negon
It's difficult to find any bank that will accept your business for credit card processing. You need to find some locally where you in person and with gurantees can convience the bank to help you!

It's difficult to find any bank that will accept your business for credit card processing. You need to find some locally where you in person and with gurantees can convience the bank to help you!
I haven't had any luck in person with any banks in California and ones I've contacted over the phone in the US. Now I'm more looking for an offshore bank.

Reactions: diablo

Latest Threads