Our valued sponsor

Best Bank for Belize IBC?

Brutus

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site
I see Belize is a much recommended jurisdiction. My question is what banks I can setup with a Belize IBC? I'm talking about physical banks and not EMI banks.

Also if someone can share what banks NOT to use that would be helpful also. I'm not looking for banks that when the account received a few thousand that they will freeze account and request me to come for questioning.

Although personal visit to setup the bank is no issue.

Reactions: negon
My only requirements are that they have high limits and that they don't steal my money. I'm looking for a reputable bank. A personal visit is no problem as long as they don't call me in for every larger transfer.

Hi guys, ive made a post about Medbank in Malta. This could be what you might want, you can travel there. However im still trying to find out more information about this bank. Offshore bank account - Medbank in Malta
You didn't opened an account there right?
Their internet banking is horrible. My password suddenly changed, even they reset it, I am still not able to login.
thanks for your the information, did you do personal visit or remote account opening?