Our valued sponsor

Best bank for funded startup incorporated in cayman

dotpedal

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I am looking to open an account for my well-funded holding company for operating companies in the technology space incorporated in cayman. Our initial deposit will be $3m. The bank account will be used to hold the funds and make a few transfers per month to our operating companies.

The bank should be in a country with a good international reputation, ideally in the USA so we can easily transfer to our operating companies’ TransferWise accounts.

Whats wrong with CIBC bank in Cayman? If your not willing to open an account there then you probably shouldn't be opening a company there either.

You won't get much love for Cayman company account openings in Europe for example.

Reactions: troubled soul
Hi,

I am looking to open an account for my well-funded holding company for operating companies in the technology space incorporated in cayman. Our initial deposit will be $3m. The bank account will be used to hold the funds and make a few transfers per month to our operating companies.

The bank should be in a country with a good international reputation, ideally in the USA so we can easily transfer to our operating companies’ TransferWise accounts.
Your case is the perfect case for Silicon valley bank: Home

That's exactly the type of clients that they like to serve, However, I don't know if they accept Cayman companies or not.

One interesting detail I found is that although they are a US bank, they may have a branch in Cayman islands, I don't know how accurate this info though, so your best bet is to contact them and figure it out.

Good luck!

Latest Threads