Our valued sponsor

Best Browser For Privacy

I tried this one Sphere but I can't get it work.. with or without proxies bla-"!

Reactions: bastard
Yes but it's a lie that they don't log your stuff, they helped the cops multiple times and that's public. Actually Apple's new .onion like mail approach seems simple but amazingly effective. (As developer you don't get the real mails of any customer anymore, all mails are relayed and mixed, that's a pretty amazing idea and although I'm no security researcher, far from it, but that approach mixed with an encrypted backend server or just a nonlogging one would be in theory now the safest thing to do and that's free.)

If theres interest I can provide shadowsocks (socks5 with "stealth encryption", it looks like you don't use a proxy/tor or whatever, extremely important for protesters etc.) nonpublic vpn ips and other stuff to grey market prices, working in high risk areas. For example, the guys at "blackhatseo" are ripping people off with their ridiculous prices.

To the "Sphere" point and russian carders, yes and no, there are for one easier ways meanwhile and two they are working behind the scenes with SEMRush, I think it makes much more sense that it's used for tricking analytics and that stuff by techie-marketeers. The security systems of most shops/banks/payment providers are far worse than the average tracking organisation's ability to track a profile of you, canvas.

Latest Threads