Our valued sponsor

Question Best business bank in Dubai (that also supports crypto)?

MessedUp

Dec 22, 2022
Europe
Visit site
Following my disastrous Wise situation, I'm looking to incorporate in Dubai. Not looking for full-service solutions, as I already have the business & residency visa pinned down.

Looking for suggestions and recommendations for business banks in the freezone that supports crypto-related transactions for a business in the marketing industry supporting crypto launchpads.

You may speak with @Fred who is very good in helping with all matters in Dubai!

Reactions: MessedUp
Following my disastrous Wise situation, I'm looking to incorporate in Dubai. Not looking for full-service solutions, as I already have the business & residency visa pinned down.

Looking for suggestions and recommendations for business banks in the freezone that supports crypto-related transactions for a business in the marketing industry supporting crypto launchpads.
None of them are really that crypto friendly, so you have to be creative.
your options are:
1- have a long history with the bank and you use your services regularly "utilizing their credit cards, their installment deals, their loans (even if small..etc.) and you should be fine transferring low five figures from nexo to your UAE bank account. I can recommend ENBD and FAB.
2- USE P2P/OTC. And find sellers who are willing to negotiate with you, but remember try to have a good SOF for these transactions incase the bank asks for one.

Latest Threads